Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Naruto Chapter 511

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I'm not creative enough, explain in the most blatant manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Jyuuken.
    Again...I'm not creative enough. How does that equate to...like pm me or something.

End of the day, if this manga was about them kind of ninjas all the time, don't you think it will get boring ? Ninjustu makes this manga entertaining, if not .. dont watch it -.-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithyyy View Post
    End of the day, if this manga was about them kind of ninjas all the time, don't you think it will get boring ? Ninjustu makes this manga entertaining, if not .. dont watch it -.-
    I started making a list of all the retarded shit that was going on in this moron's post but then got bored midway

Can someone get Ryll on this? He's much better at it than i am.

Don't you just love when new people sign up to chastise us for being critical of a manga? And they always drop the good 'ole "if you don't like it, don't read it." line.

I love my sports teams, but I still bitch about them when they play like shit, but its not going to stop me from watching the next game.

At the end of the day, if this manga was about them focused on those kinds of ninjas all the time, don't you think it will would get boring? Ninjustu makes this manga entertaining. If not you don’t like ninjutsu, then dont watch it read the manga -.-

Can you do strikethrough on this? I grayed out what should be removed.
    Last edited by Sam98034; Sat, 10-02-2010 at 07:24 PM.

seriously what's with these kids signing up yesteraday and lecturing people

makes me siiiiick!!!! o.O

Oh my god since when has Gotwoot become so easily trollable. 6/10

The week lull.

This is what happens when the chapter topic survives past its weekly expiration date.

Hey, there should be one coming today, so we can start the whole process over again.