Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 511

We can all probably assume that Madara does not have a typical body. His battle with the 1st probably left him without many body parts or something. The most logical answer is that his hands/legs are automail. Madara dimension warps to the Rockbell household periodically to get repairs while Winry scolds him.

Madara uses the Sharingan to pull anything he wants out of his ass.

Seriously, the Sharingan is THAT good.

Blog Entries
    Or kishimoto is just that much of a bad writer that he keeps adding abilities to the fucking doujutsu every time he writes himself into a dead end

The byakugan is a joke by now, it's completely ridiculous to even count it as one of the 3 great doujutsus

I doubt that. By now he has to add some new powers to the Byakugan. Next time we see Neji fight, he will have some kind of uber power--you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I doubt that. By now he has to add some new powers to the Byakugan. Next time we see Neji fight, he will have some kind of uber power--you'll see.
    Kishi won't catch up years of haxxoring of sharingan in a single fight of a side character.

We'll just have to wait and see what Madara's war will look like. Hopefully there'll be plenty of opportunities for the rookie 9 to show off their new abilities.

The only thing the Byakugan is good for now is seeing through people's clothes. Greatest power in existence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    The only thing the Byakugan is good for now is seeing through people's clothes. Greatest power in existence.
    Except that with the sharingan you could just genjutsu hot bitches to fuck you and have your own personal gangbang with the rinnegan

Being the ultimate voyeur doesn't sound all that great now does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Except that with the sharingan you could just genjutsu hot bitches to fuck you and have your own personal gangbang with the rinnegan

Jesus! do the women have to be bitches? That terminology seems a bit harsh sir.

I thought I would comment about the Hyuuga's abilties but thought better of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    I didn't, Hyuuga's ability definitely offers the highest orgasmic potential out of the 3. The other 2 are basically zombie sex or worst (sex with yourself mentally) which I assume won't be as satisfactory.

But hey, what the hell do I know. It'll be months before I reach 2nd base. Wish me luck fellas? ^_^

If you use the Rinnegan to do that, would it be considered masturbation?

What the hell--we're way off topic! Archangel, your mind would not appear so angelic...

I'm not going to comment further.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    No, please do...

ANBU Captain
    no wonder choji is a hit with the ladies....

If I were to start thinking of all of the shit I would do with a Sharingan, my dick would probably explode. X_x

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    No, please do...
    Think harder about what the Hyuuga can do.

And no, that's not a euphemism. But could possibly be kind of an antonym.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    If you use the Rinnegan to do that, would it be considered masturbation?

Yes. And remember that Naruto is a growing boy and knows kage bunshin AND sexy no jutsu.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I was thinking... if Madara said that Nagato's red hair was characteristic of Uzumaki's.... what stops Kishimoto from saying Karin and the deceased Tayuya are Uzumaki's ?

Blog Entries
    Black hair is a characteristic of the Uchihas, maybe half the village is secretly one of them as well?

Black hair is a characteristic of the Uchihas, maybe half the village is secretly one of them as well?
    Don't be a troll... <__<

Kishimoto himself said it

Madara: "Look at you, you overexerted your powers so much that the Uzumaki Clan's trademark red hair turned snow white"

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/17

Kushina, Tayuya, Karin and Nagato are the only red heads on the whole manga (did Nagato's parents had red hair? I think the anime may have messed this up...)