Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 289

Bleach 289

I thought saving up a couple Bleach episodes to watch at once was a good idea. Turns out I was wrong. =/

Yammy just won't die...

Man, Hisagi sucks major ass. It's somehow wrong a loser like him has a cool design and a 69 tattoo as if he was a serious pimp. But in reality he's a clear second rate shinigami. Why the hell didn't he stab immediately when he got Tousen pinned down? That, if anything, is a sure sign he should have never grasped a sword in the first place. I hope he died for good.

For some reason the never-ending Yammy fight isn't even bothering me. It's too goofy in myriad ways.

The Tousen fight is pretty awesome so far. Can't wait to see more. Also Gin with a mask should be interesting, and I assume Aizen has one as well at this point.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Only badguys die for good in this show you know it. Funny though how the hollowfication was thought to be just a mask while Tousen's also included the chest and shoulders.

It's funny how Tosen gets a full screen whirlwind plus explosion putting on his mask, while Ichigo barely farts some reiatsu when he is actually supposed to be the guy with the gigantic spiritual power as stated by himself and Unohana just one episode ago in a ten minutes conversation.

Tousen's loss. He seemed to waste a whole lot of energy on useless environmental effects whereas Ichigo preserves his already bloated reserves better. Not that it would do any good to Ichigo considering he hasn't got the will to fight but at least it allows Hichigo to still have a tank full of gas when he takes over to save the day.

Sweet, so the big 3 are hybrids too.

I don't think the process by which Tousen gained Hollowfication is the same that was used on Ichigo or even the other Vizard. Like was mentioned, he has more than a mask, and his transformation was an actual...thing. Aizen has had like 100 years to improve the process.

At this point I'm willing to assume that Yammi wasn't just bragging calling himself Espada 0. If his anger is just going to keep making him stronger, Hulk-style, then he probably can be stronger than Stark.

Someone drew the "assumption card."

Without anything explained (which Bleach almost never does), the only thing to logically guess without making totally ungrounded assumptions is that Tosen's mask form is stronger than Ichigo's, which makes absolutely no sense. There is no reason to assume that they can control the sprititual power output when releasing their masks, neither that his mask is totally different from any masks in the anime, just because he said he "got it" from Aizen (maybe Aizen just pummeled Tosen semi-dead, who knows?). It's also never been explained how exactly he made the Espada stronger. The anime just says he gave them power. Actually, I do not want to assume anything in the first place, I want it open and explained in the anime, because assuming something everytime Kubo does something stupid (which happens alot) is really arduous and useless. To me it just looks like Kubo/the animation studios wanted to make Tosen's form look surprising and awesome - they most likely just used the powerwhirlwind to add "awesomeness" to the scene. Too bad it makes no sense (and that's where it gets absurd).

Since Tosen lost to Kenpachi like a rat (which Ichigo won/got a draw against when he was far weaker than Byakuya) and cut Grimmjow's arm while hiding under Aizen's skirt, he's got the pansy pussy status. Sure, Tosen's back-stabbed like any of the Vizard Captains when they were still Shinigami with his pussy Bankai and probably lost to Kenpachi mainly due to Kenpachi not fearing anything, but he's still a pussy.
    Last edited by Endrance; Wed, 09-22-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
    Someone drew the "assumption card."
    Yeah, you did.

Without anything explained (which Bleach almost never does), the only thing to logically guess without making totally ungrounded assumptions is that Tosen's mask form is stronger than Ichigo's, which makes absolutely no sense. There is no reason to assume that they can control the sprititual power output when releasing their masks, neither that his mask is totally different from any masks in the anime, just because he said he "got it" from Aizen (maybe Aizen just pummeled Tosen semi-dead, who knows?). It's also never been explained how exactly he made the Espada stronger. The anime just says he gave them power. Actually, I do not want to assume anything in the first place, I want it open and explained in the anime, because assuming something everytime Kubo does something stupid (which happens alot) is really arduous and useless. To me it just looks like Kubo/the animation studios wanted to make Tosen's form look surprising and awesome - they most likely just used the powerwhirlwind to add "awesomeness" to the scene. Too bad it makes no sense (and that's where it gets absurd).
    Ok i`ll see if i can answer this without getting a critical hit from your wall-o-text.

Aizen always refered to the vaizards as failed experiments, he had 100 (A HUNDRED) years to experiment with the hogasiduahwd... Urahara`s ball, so it is absolutelly safe to beleive he has managed to create a better (if not perfect) hollowfication, so i expect Gin and Aizen to have better mask that covers more than just the face.

Is not about assuming, is about common sense, if you want Aizen to pull his Hollowfication encyclopedia, put on his old glasses, sits down on a chair and describes what he did the last 100 years and explain each and every single detail on how everything works, i suggest you start watching another anime (trust me, i`m doing you a favor, you`re welcome.)
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    If the vaizards are failed experiments then Ichigo is a perfect one. I mean his hollowfication came naturally and at the same time as his shinigami powers.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Yeah, you did.

Ok i`ll see if i can answer this without getting a critical hit from your wall-o-text.

Aizen always refered to the vaizards as failed experiments, he had 100 (A HUNDRED) years to experiment with the hogasiduahwd... Urahara`s ball, so it is absolutelly safe to beleive he has managed to create a better (if not perfect) hollowfication, so i expect Gin and Aizen to have better mask that covers more than just the face.

Is not about assuming, is about common sense, if you want Aizen to pull his Hollowfication encyclopedia, put on his old glasses, sits down on a chair and describes what he did the last 100 years and explain each and every single detail on how everything works, i suggest you start watching another anime (trust me, i`m doing you a favor, you`re welcome.)
    Bleach fanboi on the looose!!

Did you just called me a Bleach "fanboi"? I seriously need to re-evaluate myself as a person, never thought such day would come.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Yeah, your much cooler than him other guy that also spends his free time on a Bleach message board.

Did you just called me a Bleach "fanboi"? I seriously need to re-evaluate myself as a person, never thought such day would come.
    Or you need to learn not to take everything people say on the internet personally (about anime you eventually like alot, such as bleach?). And before you ask, yes I noticed the sarcasm, I'm just playing along for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Yeah, your much cooler than him other guy that also spends his free time on a Bleach message board.
    Including this one, I now have 15 posts here and spent around one full hour on this discussion forums in several years. But I still don't get your point. You're defining coolness by spending time on specific anime message boards?

Including this one, I now have 15 posts here and spent around one full hour on this discussion forums in several years. But I still don't get your point. You're defining coolness by spending time on specific anime message boards?
    Time is irrelevant. The instant you even look at an anime message board you've ensured that no woman will ever touch you.

I`m confused, which of my posts was sarcastic?

you guys realize your arguing over bleach???

...........remeber when bankai was cool?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Time is irrelevant. The instant you even look at an anime message board you've ensured that no woman will ever touch you.
    Meh. I'm really getting tired of those shenanigans. You know, more girls than dudes were into anime back in my school days and I have like ten females (and no, they aren't so bad looking) on Skype watching Naruto and One Piece. They even sing the Dragonball or Digimon Opening song sometimes when they're drunk on parties.

Apparently this one:
    And if you want to make a fool out of yourself this one:
    C'mon, I'm even leaving you the choice to get out of it. Although you've kinda argued yourself into a corner already. D:

Meh. I'm really getting tired of those shenanigans. You know, more girls than dudes were into anime back in my school days and I have like ten females (and no, they aren't so bad looking) on Skype watching Naruto and One Piece. They even sing the Dragonball or Digimon Opening song sometimes when they're drunk on parties.
    Sounds like someone is in the friend zone.

C'mon, I'm even leaving you the choice to get out of it. Although you've kinda argued yourself into a corner already. D:
    Ya, you got him good, just let him limp away already.

No but seriously, I just wanted to get in on this train wreck (you know, the derailed kind) of a thread.

Yeah, that`s cute, except i was being serious... I`m honestly shocked someone called me a bleach "fanboi", when i talked about re-evaluating myself i was using an hiperbole, not sarcasm, try again?

Quote Originally Posted by Endrance
    Rejected, i never argued myself into anything, for i ASKED which of my post was sarcastic. Maybe you can highlight the exact sarcastic part of the quote you showed me? use bold font please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper
    Ya, you got him good, just let him limp away already.
    Limp away? don`t you think you`re overreacting? he didn`t mortally wounded me or anything, you say it like i`m some sort of e-coward, if i feel like he`s right i`ll let him know, don`t worry.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Mon, 10-04-2010 at 11:56 AM.