Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 510

Naruto Chapter 510

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

Fucking Kishimoto.
    Long ago he said Hyuuga had spawned Uchiha when the eye mutated. Now he goes and say that Uchiha and Senju were once one and that thew spawned from the Sage of Six Paths.

Uchiha is one patch. Senju are a second path. Uzumako are a third path. What is neck?

And lo at the sudden revelation that Nagato was really an Uzumaki a along. A popular fan theory, when Pain was first introduced, was that he and Naruto were related. It was discarded some time later and now Kishimoto suddenly decided to pull it out of his ass and confirm it was true after all.

WTF did Konan really do there? While the trap was awesome... 600 billion tags? And it failed? Ok... and her last rainbow scene was... weird.

Madara's blackened half face will only serve to 'feed' an old theory I don't want to mention.

I'm confused. I thought Kabuto revived Nagato with his edo tensai? And to do that he needed the original body, how the hell is his body in that tomb as well? How does this make sense?

Also Konan's rainbow bridge of hope was exceedingly lame. As dramatic as the 100 BILLION EXPLODING TAG thing was, honestly exploding tags are one of the most useless weapons in the series just above kunai for their general ineffectiveness used mostly by filler characters. Only person to use them properly has been Shikimaru.

So as far as I'm concerned Konan ranks right about Hidan as easily the most ineffective atkatsuki member.

Also if Nagato is now of Uzumaki linage what does that make his relationship to naruto? Like a distant cousin or an uncle or something?

I'm not finished reading yet...but 600 billion was just LOL and AWESOME haha xD
    -----------------

What the hell is going on...? Nagato an Uzumaki, Hyuuga nowhere in this evolution of 'the eyes' and now Madara absorbed Hashirama's powers??

So Madara used Izangi to evade 10 minutes of explosions...I had forgotten about the technique, but I guess he can do it since he has a hoard of sharingans at his disposal.

So Madara got Konan to reveal the burial location through sharingan manipulation? Just like Sasuke used to find the location of Killerbee in their first encounter? Lame but ok.

Nagato (his eyes open in death is pretty creepy) is a Senju descendant, surprise! But not.

Madara was the 1st path, he acquired the 2nd from Hashirama, and Nagato is the 3rd-which number would Naruto be?
    Tra la la la la! Why do I need a reason?

So... for Nagato to supposedly have had Rinnegan eyes implanted by Madara... that must have happened before his parents were killed... and if he is bullshitting us... then Naruto has a chance to acquire Rinnegan?

It feels like this chapter un-did everything we previously knew/were told about the Narutoverse...

Well at least the Obito rumors can pipe down now, but this chapter did blow me away a bit.

600 Billion papers lol ( even tho i heard that its impossible for a human to even count to 1 billion in their life)

Awsome chapter anyway proves why Kishi is Kishi and Kubo is kubo ( He doesnt fuck around --- Kishi)
    Last edited by Logrus; Wed, 09-15-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus View Post

Awsome chapter anyway proves why Mishi is Mishi and Kubo is kubo ( He doesnt fuck around --- Mishi)
    ...... Mishi?

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus View Post
    Awsome chapter anyway proves why Mishi is Mishi and Kubo is kubo ( He doesnt fuck around --- Mishi)
    Dunno about Mishi, but Kishi has certainly done us over with the rewritting of the rules of Narutoverse

* Edit yeah missed "k" twice on the keyboard :P

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    That just made me want to see the whole Austin Powers trilogy again.

this is bull.
    screw this shit, I'm re writing the story into something less stupid.

-erase story-
    Negato and what's his name had a difference about what to do with akatsuki, what's his name wanted to control the world while Negato stuck to his original (crazy-insane) plan.
    what's his name double crossed negato and attacked him, hoping to destroy negato before Negato could utilize his uber weapon that was supposed to kill the entire universe, but then what's his name realized that the weapon was actually Qunan, who prepared enough explosives to destroy each person on the earth enough to connect all the remains of the bodies. (exploding each person on earth using 100 tags each should be enough, right?), but now Qunan wasted them all and because of that, she can't fulfill Negato's hope of making the world one, and thus what's his name won.

-story fixed-

god dammit, Mishi, how'd you manage to fuck up your story so much?
    at least Zetsu and Kabuto are still alive.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Jounin
    Is it just me or is this thread full of misinformation.

Long ago he said Hyuuga had spawned Uchiha when the eye mutated. Now he goes and say that Uchiha and Senju were once one and that thew spawned from the Sage of Six Paths.
    This has been "proven" wrong long before. This is nothing new. Both the Hyuuga/Uchiha and the Sage-->Uchiha/Senju have been brought up at least 50-100 chapters ago.

And lo at the sudden revelation that Nagato was really an Uzumaki a along. A popular fan theory, when Pain was first introduced, was that he and Naruto were related. It was discarded some time later and now Kishimoto suddenly decided to pull it out of his ass and confirm it was true after all.
    There was never anything in the manga to support that. At that time Yahiko-Pain had only been drawn in black and white and therefore had white hair. He kind of looked like Naruto with the spiky hair. That is where that theory came to be. Later it was said that Kushina was red haired and then fanpics of Yahiko-Pain with red hair showed up and it was on again. There was never a theory about Nagato-Pain as an Uzumaki. And Kishimoto never did anything to confirm or deny that claim. Also another thing is that i think when Jiraya and Tsunade talked before he left to fight Pain, they might have mentioned Kushina having a brother or something like that. But that last part I'm not sure about. It might just be me confusing someone's theory with cannon.

I'm confused. I thought Kabuto revived Nagato with his edo tensai? And to do that he needed the original body, how the hell is his body in that tomb as well? How does this make sense?
    We never got to see who he revived. People only speculated since Madara/Tobi got surprised. One was that it was Nagato so he could get the eyes and someone to summon the statue. Some said it was Madara himself since many believe that Tobi isn't Madara, and by summoning the real Madara he had to cave in. Some said it was the forth or Senju since they have both beaten Madara and he would fear them. Further Edo Tensei never needed the body of the summoned. This was stated during Oro/Sarutobi fight. It was both stated by the ANBU captain who watched that it was not really them, and Sarutobi answered by saying "I know". Later when they died (or something like that) they all turned out too be the Sound nins that hunted Naruto & Co in the second Chunin exam. Basically it used another body to summon the spirit of whoever you wanted to resurrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    Rewritten story
    Kubo, is that you??? :P

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post

We never got to see who he revived. People only speculated since Madara/Tobi got surprised. One was that it was Nagato so he could get the eyes and someone to summon the statue. Some said it was Madara himself since many believe that Tobi isn't Madara, and by summoning the real Madara he had to cave in.
    No, Kabuto revived the fallen Akatsuki members, including Nagato.

Chapter 489 pg 18, and also http://www.9panels.com/manga/naruto/#issue/490/

If I am not mistaken, when Nagato was shown in color, his hair was obviously red.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7u9gMhrSm6...600/naruto.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post

This has been "proven" wrong long before. This is nothing new. Both the Hyuuga/Uchiha and the Sage-->Uchiha/Senju have been brought up at least 50-100 chapters ago.

It proved nothing. It's called blatant retconning, because terrible author is terrible.

thanks for the upload..

the naruto history is getting mixed up