Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 510

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I guess he has a whole bunch of spare body parts like we saw in that one panel in his lab. That's probably how he survived the fight with the first.
    Maybe Madara's medium term goal is to collect hearts/body-parts/powers from people in 6 special, elemental families, in order to construct a body capable of channelling all of the Sage of the Six Path's powers at the same time.

Once that is done, he would be able to put the Jyuubi back together, like we know he wants to do.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Valid point. But how is he going to do it with the eyes? Maybe 1 rinnegan + 1 sharingan. Then the other 4 paths would have to be unrelated to eyes. If this is how he's going to do it, it would rule out the byakugan.

Never say never, he could stick the byakugan somewhere else Danzo style.

Quote Originally Posted by unandpw View Post
    He infected his right arm. Last two panels

And to clarify my last post. He lost his left hand to the 4th.
    Well if you are trying to get technical, his fight with the Aburame dude was more recent than his fight with the 4th, so I was right and he lost his arm last time, not his hand. But I don't really know what your point is unless you're trying to reaffirm my original observation that losing body parts doesn't seem to be an issue for Madara.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07