Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 510

The manga isn't over yet. They can still tie in the other clans of the narutoverse into what has become the main storyline now. Especially with this Yin-Yang stuff. As far as we know the Hyuuga's techniques are somewhat based around Yin-Yang and so are the Nara's and Akimichi's, right?

It is lame that Naruto pt.1 basically ceased to exist though. If it wasn't for pt.1, pt.2 would be alright, but still pale in comparison to how much better paced pt.1 was (I don't really think it was that much better). Oh well.

the writer can pull whatever he want out of his pants. the reader just have to accept it in the ass. that's how naruto rolls. shit, next time it could be Naruto has Sharingan as well and it ends with him as the reincarnation of the Six Paths. just bend over and take what's being given to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    No, Kabuto revived the fallen Akatsuki members, including Nagato.

Chapter 489 pg 18, and also http://www.9panels.com/manga/naruto/#issue/490/
    Well no one really explained how that Jutsu works. I really doubt that Kabuto could have found Itachi's body from right under Madara's nose. No, it would make more sense if he really just need something from them to create a new body for them. Like a shadow body. If I remember correctly, when the Third defeated the First and Second it was revealed that their bodies were really the two who lost during the exam. correct me if I'm wrong. So in essence the bodies, including Nagato, are merely shadows of their counterparts. (On a side note I think Kabuto has the actual Sage of Six Paths in his last box.)

About the Hyuuga and Uchiha thing. Well history can be faked. Also the whole Madara giving giving Nagato the Rinnengan isn't so far fetched anymore. He probably killed his parents and needed a young Uzumaki to awaken the eyes that he stole from someone else.

pretty sure it takes more than one lifetime to prepare 600 billion exploding tags

ty psj for this sig

wow.
    i mean, not that im really surprise, kishimoto has ruined the manga long ago, but...

So now, Naruto has the potential to unlock the Rinnegan? wow. I can remember when Naruto was supposed to be the hardworker, as opposed to a genius. sigh

And no, Edo Tensei does not need the original body, it needs anyone´s body as a sacrifice.

Also, lol @Madara-fangirls. They always said how Madara was stronger than Pain...guess who´s after the Rinnegan now?

Tenbatsu
    so madara needed nagato to unlock the rinnegan and sasuke to unlock another pair of EMS for him to mix with his own to get lazereyes, then he goes and picks up all senju chakra from people so he can become the sage of six paths and bend reality to his own will?

And then Tenten beats him and saves the world. Actually, I´m seriously waiting for Kishimoto to reveal Tenten as an important person, which is why he held off of showing more of her for so long. "Oh, Tenten, you have the Rinnegan? WHAT, you are Naruto´s sister?!"

At least now he will explain the 6 paths thing. I thought it meant using the 6 elements, but I guess it means something else. I thought he who possessed the rinnegan could control all 6 paths. Hm...weird. I suppose a Hyuuga is also going to be one of the 6 paths. I hope Kishi fills in the holes and doesn't just leave them.

600 Billion MUST have been a mistranslation.

it could have been 1 trillion but that's not the point. It goes to show how strong madorky is.

side note: so madorky gave negato the rinnegan but now he needs to it back to be more powerful? why da fuck doesn't he just keep it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    wow.
    i mean, not that im really surprise, kishimoto has ruined the manga long ago, but...

So now, Naruto has the potential to unlock the Rinnegan? wow. I can remember when Naruto was supposed to be the hardworker, as opposed to a genius. sigh
    we need to change around the synopsis of the manga to better fit the current story.

what it was:
    the tale of Naruto, a child who was born weak but managed to turn that weakness into strength (literately and figuratively) and convince others that life and so called 'destiny' can be changed for the better. Naruto's greatest challenge was his own friend and idol, a child born strong, but allowed that strength to control him and direct his life.

what it is now:
    a great family was once on the top of the world, but they gave away the power that made them so grand and distributed it among mankind. Years later, the world is in chaos because of that gift, and the descendants of that family have to gather the remains of that power to bring the world back to order. no matter the costs.

I hate what's Kishimonto done to his story.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    600 Billion MUST have been a mistranslation.
    I'm curious... what's teh story behind the title "2"?

Apart from that lame rainbow, I thought this chapter was pretty good. Props for not making Madara this invincible, nobody can touch him bad guy. I always hate it when fights happen and someone just leaves untouched, especially when talking about the main bad guy. How he interrupted Konan with the whole darkness thing, was pure win. I'm finally liking Madara more than Orochimaru as "the" bad guy.

Also, interesting that he may actually need to find the 6 differnent "paths" scattered around. Makes you wonder who/what are the other 3 missing. Hopefully the byakugan fits somewhere in there.

Quote Originally Posted by humpburger View Post
    I'm curious... what's teh story behind the title "2"?
    It was a part of my username several years back.

Well Madara lost an arm again and now an eye. Apparently that doesn't matter though because he'll be back to full health in the next chapter. It's too bad they didn't show the Obito side of his face that was concealed in shadow, though.
    Last edited by Assertn; Fri, 09-17-2010 at 07:04 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Well Madara lost an arm again and now an eye.
    He lost his left hand last time.

He removed his arm to avoid that bug guy's infection from spreading across his body.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

He infected his right arm. Last two panels

And to clarify my last post. He lost his left hand to the 4th.

I guess he has a whole bunch of spare body parts like we saw in that one panel in his lab. That's probably how he survived the fight with the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I guess he has a whole bunch of spare body parts like we saw in that one panel in his lab. That's probably how he survived the fight with the first.
    That's how he survived that huge boulder falling on him