Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 509

Naruto Chapter 509

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

Finally someone managed to hurt Madara. Konan's death is a given, but she will be leaving with a bang, that is for sure.

But what the hell? Madara gave Nagato the Rinnegan? Madara made Yahiko create Akatsuki? What is this? 'Just as Madara planned' ?

And I don't understand the symbolismo behind the clouds according to Konan. Did Nagato add them? none of them ever had clouds on their cloaks before Yahiko died. Though one of the panels in this chapter had Yahiko with ONE cloud at the bottom of the cloak, but it was gone on the other scenes.

Madara is mimicking another "It is according to my plan"

Naruto should have hidden Konan and Nagato's body.(considering what he told Nagato, the least he could do is protect what is left of Nagato's friend.)

Nice Job Konan. An entire ocean of paper huh?

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

more SHARINGAN SHANNIGANS!

seriously, I used to think that Akatsuki is cool. now it's just more uchiha.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Damn, someone besides the 4th to injure him. Konan always seemed weak, just there because of Pain, but seems that she can carry her own.

Pretty nice chapter, but I'm getting worn out by all the "according to plan" nonsense. I also had hoped that Konan's reason for "why we betrayed you" would be a little more profound/interesting than that.

Konan is right up there with Minato as the only two that we have seen actually hurt Tobi so far. It was pretty badass to see him all mangled like that.

Edit: Konan still has on her cloak...

Pretty clever to set up a fake battleground so you can manipulate the whole thing right beneath your opponent's feet. I dunno how one begins to construct an ocean of paper, though. No ninja has been shown to be able to straight up fly, yet, but I'm sure Madara could just teleport to safety.... which begs the question, what is the time constraint on Madara's teleportation and phase-shifting abilities? It seems like a similar challenge as Nagato's magnetic jutsu.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Madara could be bullshitting on having given Nagato the Rennegan.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Has he ever lied before?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

He told Sasuke that he wasn't responsible for Kyubi attacking Konoha.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    And he said he was Madara

Wasn't Madara controlling the kage of Hidden Rain?

He probably just meant he was pulling the strings that caused all the bloodshed and corruption in the Hidden Rain, which lead to Nagato's Rinnengan (sp?) awakening and Yahiko forming Akatsuki.

Unless I got the villages mixed up. I am to lazy to check. Either way, he was probably just implying that he's behind all the bad shit that goes on.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I call BS on Madara's "I planned everything" crap. Everything he says is BS. The only way I actually see Tobi (he's probably not Madara) being responsible for the Rinnegan is by what joker-kun just said. It would be kind of weird for him to just implant some random kid with the Rinnegan, wouldn't it? Then again, Nagato did pass out and didn't remember what happened that time his parents died...
    Last edited by Sam98034; Thu, 09-09-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joker-kun View Post
    Wasn't Madara controlling the kage of Hidden Rain?

He probably just meant he was pulling the strings that caused all the bloodshed and corruption in the Hidden Rain, which lead to Nagato's Rinnengan (sp?) awakening and Yahiko forming Akatsuki.

Unless I got the villages mixed up. I am to lazy to check. Either way, he was probably just implying that he's behind all the bad shit that goes on.
    I think you're confusing Kirigakure ( Kisame's land ) with Amegakure ( Nagato's land )

Does anyone else think Nagato's story would be pretty cool?

From the creator of Naruto—one of the most celebrated mangas of all time, the tail of a young ninja that features enticing ninja battles with spectacular jutsus and a captivating tale of friendship, betrayal, corruption, and the willingness to never give up in the war-torn world of ninjas—Kishimoto is proud to unleash his newest creation…Narugato.

Nagato is the epic tale of a young ninja growing up in a more war-torn ninja world. It will feature even more enticing ninja battles with over-the-top crazy jutsus and an even more captivating tale with less friendship, more emo, more betrayal, even more corruption, and the creation of the darkest ninja force the world has seen. If you thought the ninja world was dark in Naruto, step into the world of Nagato, but be careful, you might not like what you see.

ya but they dedicated half a page to a close up of his face when he said it. probably not lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    ya but they dedicated half a page to a close up of his face when he said it. probably not lying.
    The logic is fool proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    No ninja has been shown to be able to straight up fly, yet, but I'm sure Madara could just teleport to safety.... which begs the question, what is the time constraint on Madara's teleportation and phase-shifting abilities? It seems like a similar challenge as Nagato's magnetic jutsu.
    Didn't God path yahiko pein pretty much fly due to gravity/magnetic manipulation?
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Didn't God path yahiko pein pretty much fly due to gravity/magnetic manipulation?
    That wasn't really flying though, he just jumped/was thrown real high and then safely reached ground via jedi powers