Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 418

Bleach Chapter 418

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

...... if only ichigo was this confident throughout the entire series...
    Pie

Quote Originally Posted by koppayana View Post
    ...... if only ichigo was this confident throughout the entire series...
    And if only Aizen isn't playing out some stupidly elaborate plan, we might actually see this fight end yet.

I would be satisfied if this fight ended anti-climatically and Ichigo quickly kills Aizen. Him not understanding something then dying, That's all I needed.

Makes me wonder if Aizen is actually right. Maybe Ichigo found another way, random Shonen Jump power up or not, to combine his freakishly disturbed personalities into one being. But if he is right, it would make sense since Ichigo had an absurd amount or power but could never control it all and it was more unstable than my ex on her time of the month during final exams.

Time for this arc to end and the next "princess" to get abducted into the Royal family/Heaven area so Ichigo and Co and fight the Royal guards for grand finale.
    Last edited by Kenco; Wed, 09-01-2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typo
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

that was awesome. no
    haiku this week. That would just
    detract from the fight.
    damnit...
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I liked how Ichigo stopped Aizen's blade with one hand. It kind of reminded me when Aizen stopped Ichigo's blade with one finger.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Someone owes me 10 dollars...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

This is what happens when you don't tell people about your abilities. You win.

thanks for the upload!

good chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    huuuuuuuuu......... your optimism amuses me

Ichigo's comment on page 6 just about describes my thought about this whole chapter...

That's so awesome how Ichigoku went Super Saiyan and just stood there all cool while Fraizen tried to do all kinds of moves to him and Fraizen was all like "Why can't I hit you!!??" And Ichigoku was all like "You didn't say please." Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ruccus View Post
    Ichigo's comment on page 6 just about describes my thought about this whole chapter...
    Well played, the comment on page 14 is more descriptive for me.

Is Ichigo's hand in a gauntlet or is the sword engulfing his hand?

I liked this chapter. Well played Ichigo,,,well played.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Ichigo's huge power up just doesn't make sense if he is this strong. Wow...all he had to do was train for 3 months and he would have been able to do all this? Really? Really?

It's also very convenient we don't know at all what the hell he actually did for 3 months besides fight his emo ulquirra clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Ichigo's huge power up just doesn't make sense if he is this strong. Wow...all he had to do was train for 3 months and he would have been able to do all this? Really? Really?

It's also very convenient we don't know at all what the hell he actually did for 3 months besides fight his emo ulquirra clone.
    Actually this does make sense since no one officially taught him how to harness his powers fully he was leaking his Spiritual Power all over. This training could have been like azien said by converting all his Spiritual Power into raw power he has this huge power-up.

and as for convenience always flashbacks-.-
    "Sorry i don't have an absolute value sign! I cant make everything positive right now!"

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Is it over yet?
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Blog Entries
    I think i prefer Bleach with 5 lines of text, every time Kubo tries to do more than that it comes out as incredibly retarded

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    Is it over yet?
    Even if it isn`t i still win, an "instant" in bleach is an eternity IRL.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie