Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach Chapter 418

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    I wonder if Matsumoto stroking the sword would have the opposite effect? *rimshot
    Fixed. And I would assume that if she did it, Aizen's bankai would get all over her hair.

Blog Entries
    I think you might be mistaken Nadouku, from what i understood it was not a single touch that nullified the sword's effects, it was only that while touching it one would be immune to its hypnosis

ichigo: I'm not stroking your sword because I want to. I'm stroking your sword because I HAVE TO!!

Quote Originally Posted by humpburger View Post
    You need to learn to make some sense. Gibberish retort of no substance.
    That was a retort? I don't think so.

Ichigo utilizing that strategy is far-fetched, but think about it. He can already fight Aizen evenly and he can even see through whatever tricks Aizen pulls out. The fact that he touched/stopped the sword with his hand instead of his sword pretty much means he's already "utilizing" that strategy although I could be thinking way too deep about it. My apologies, otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I think you might be mistaken Nadouku, from what i understood it was not a single touch that nullified the sword's effects, it was only that while touching it one would be immune to its hypnosis
    I know. It's almost the same deal when Kenpachi fought Tōsen.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

What the hell? What are you guys even arguing about? It doesn't matter whether or not he touched it or what that means, he's not under Aizen's illusion spell.

Exactly, a person whose never been under Aizien's senses control has no reason yet to utilize a strategy against it.

=Nadouku;472063He can already fight Aizen evenly and he can even see through whatever tricks Aizen pulls out.
    Yeah... I don't think so...

he stopped his sword with his hand just like aizen stopped ichigo's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the shinigami world arc