Thread: Bleach 286

Bleach 286

Links from Marik's post:

Bleach 286 - 720p | 480p - HorribleSubs

- - - - - - - - -

Leave it to Ichigo to suck even after powering up. Still, anybody who didn't foresee him having troubles using his "new" powers can just hit themselves on the head. It's not like we wouldn't have seen it before... Not that this show would present anything anymore than we haven't already seen in an outwardly slightly different form.

But at least Kenpachi got himself a nice fight against an opponent who likely won't be using any magic tricks but mainly brute force - just like Kenpachi likes it. A lucky guy. Actually I hope we will see that fight (no matter how useless it is to the bigger plot); Kenpachi is one of the few characters in this show I'm still liking.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Is it me, or are they using old soundtracks from the first seasons?
    Last ep was the stressfull/dark music I like and got me hypnotised to the show, second one is the "winning" one we had today.

Just to discuss something, because the ep was almost fillers in a way, to lose time doing something useless for 20 minutes and have less than a minute worth something.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Leave it to Ichigo to suck even after powering up..
    Well, it's a transformation based powerup, and he doesn't know how he transformed. So it makes sense.

So...now Ichigo is going where the rest of them are.....when the hell does this arc end?!

Apparently not for awhile because they're doing more filler next week(one shot, or another arc?)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    ...when the hell does this arc end?!
    If we're lucky, 2012. The end of 2012 that is...

WEAKSAUCE! GAHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Kenpachi is one of the few characters in this show I'm still liking.
    Wait, so did you previously like Byakuya and you've lost interest over time? And if so, what brought that about? I guess I just like the fact that he's one of the few characters we see using kidou along with a bankai. I'd like to see him use something more advanced than soukatsui over and over though.

And honestly, I'm so happy to have found this Streets of Rage 2 remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5egaWexZ33w that even the encroaching filler doesn't bother me much right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante View Post
    Wait, so did you previously like Byakuya and you've lost interest over time?
    As characters I like at least Kenpachi, Byakuya, Rukia, Gin, plus Ichigo's goofy but obviously powerful old man. Rukia hasn't actually been doing anything likable of late, but somehow I'm stuck liking her for old times sake. Her lack of development since the beginning is annoying, though.

Offtopic... is that a smaller version of shinta's avatar Humpburger is using? :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    Offtopic... is that a smaller version of shinta's avatar Humpburger is using? :P
    Yeah. He copied mine at first, so I asked him about it. After that he switched to shinta|hikari's.

baaaaah...
    Last edited by humpburger; Sun, 09-05-2010 at 07:29 AM. Reason: bah...

Oh, that makes a lot more sense now.

I tend to look at avatar picture and not names nowadays. I was wondering why the hell was shinta posting in the bleach forum. I didn't think this season was bad enough for him to be so desperate.