Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 507

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi View Post
    I think you forget
    one special little rookie
    Konohamaru
    Can't forget that little critter...He's awesome!

Kisame is pissed, I think that his going go on a killing spree now, he still has a chance to nick some chakra, unless Naruto uses sage mode and turns him into a frog statue, but who knows , sage chakra is nature and kisame is a shark, mabye he' will be able to control it and make him even more fucking badass lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Can't forget that little critter...He's awesome!
    He did take out a Pain (which was ridiculous, but whatever). I really hope Kishimoto doesn't do a 'Kisame redemption before he dies' thing. I mean he is screwed, but I would like to take comfort in that he was a mean badass.

I hope he kills the random ninja's with Gai and Bee before he goes down.

Nah..

Everyone thinks Kisame is done for. I think he's gunna escape, now that he knows much about Guy's abilit[y/ies]. The fact that Kisame is free again, means he can counter. Just you watch
    "Fighting to protect someone .. kukukukukukukukukukuk .. I guess you read too much stereotypical manga..." Gangryong vs. Guhoo, Shinra . Manga: VERITAS

Once its flashback time, it is pretty much over. That is kind of a shonen convention.

Besides he just bit his tongue off. Can't exactly exude charm with that in bits now can you.

gaara17
    i dont think its gunna be as simple as kisame absorbing naruto chakra then turning into a frog i think something big is gunna happen we'll probably see zetsu true power and one of are guys will die but kisame will probably die aswell

Ino will bust in and save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    Ino will bust in and save the day.
    +5 random for you.