Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 597

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon View Post
    10$ says Zorro mistook the message and tries to go to a wrong meeting place only to get lost and end up at the right place.
    My paypal email is assertnfailure@gmail.com. Pleasure doing business with you.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    If it's any consolation Dark Dragon, Assertn will probably just lose those 10 bucks in the stock market eventually

Nah, it will pay for my ticket to my friend's concert
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Lmao

Anyways I think the only people who will actually stumble on haki will be zoro, sanji, and robin. If usopp gains it it would be kinda silly. The only haki usopp might come across is the mantra, if he gains the color of the armor it would be pretty weak. He would only use it as much as he uses the impact dial(please bring the impact back usopp!). Oh yeah I thin colby might also join the crew due to the marine's new sense of justice unless Ao kiji's reign will be more straightforward and will diffuse more of the jaded justice that seems to come from the top and the kind sakazinu follows.

Do you guys think Mihawk uses Haki? Learning from him would be a convenient way for Zoro to awaken his own powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Do you guys think Mihawk uses Haki? Learning from him would be a convenient way for Zoro to awaken his own powers.
    i think any and all of the admirals, sichibukai and four (3?) emperors use haki because IF they could not, it would only take a heart beat for even smoker to obliterate one of those people.

Blog Entries
    Crocodile and Moria didn't seem to be able to use it though

If Mihawk used haki in his sword slash, would Jose have been able to block it with his diamond fruit?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    If Mihawk used haki in his sword slash, would Jose have been able to block it with his diamond fruit?
    If he had his own haki, he could. Haki Armor plus Diamond is a pretty solid defense.

If Vice Admirals can use that power, then I would hope that WB's division commanders would be able to use it as well.
    Last edited by Splash!; Fri, 08-27-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    We've yet so see someone add Haki to an immaterial attack such as Milhawk's 1.000.000 pound cannon

Quote Originally Posted by Splash! View Post
    If he had his own haki, he could. Haki Armor plus Diamond is a pretty solid defense.

If Vice Admirals can use that power, then I would hope that WB's division commanders would be able to use it as well.
    That's kind of what I was wondering...
    Clearly Marco has haki at least, since he was able to land a hit on Kizaru, and Jose was able to strike Crocodile. It would be interesting if Haki can be used to counter Haki, so the devil fruits once again gain the advantage.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Lmao

Anyways I think the only people who will actually stumble on haki will be zoro, sanji, and robin. If usopp gains it it would be kinda silly. The only haki usopp might come across is the mantra, if he gains the color of the armor it would be pretty weak. He would only use it as much as he uses the impact dial(please bring the impact back usopp!). Oh yeah I thin colby might also join the crew due to the marine's new sense of justice unless Ao kiji's reign will be more straightforward and will diffuse more of the jaded justice that seems to come from the top and the kind sakazinu follows.
    I think Colby will stay with the Marines. I think they need someone as level headed as him in their ranks. Who knows, maybe he will end up becoming a Vice-Admiral like his trainer, Garp. Of course that psycho Akinu [sp] will still be around, and probably more dangerous than ever, since I cannot see him listening to Aokiji too much. It seems Sengoku kind of kept him a bit under control (remember, the whole "trick" Squardo thing was Sengoku's plan).

My paypal email is assertnfailure@gmail.com. Pleasure doing business with you.
    Done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon View Post
    Done deal.
    Haha got the email and thought it was spam. I'm impressed you followed through. Much appreciated :]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Haha got the email and thought it was spam. I'm impressed you followed through. Much appreciated :]
    A bet is a bet, i make it a habit not to go back on my word.

edit: Btw, this is going to be the longest month ever. I already started to randomly twitch due to One Piece withdrawal.
    Last edited by Dark Dragon; Thu, 09-02-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Wouldn`t it be funny if during the anime time skip we get some fillers where Raylegh forfeit Luffy`s training and instead goes to a hidden place in amazon lily where he can stalk the chicks and write a book or something?

Then we get 100+ filler episode of Luffy`s adventures with hancock, his sisters and all the other disfigured amazons? naaaaa, that`ll never happen
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Luffy has sisters?

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Wouldn`t it be funny if during the anime time skip we get some fillers where Raylegh forfeit Luffy`s training and instead goes to a hidden place in amazon lily where he can stalk the chicks and write a book or something?

Then we get 100+ filler episode of Luffy`s adventures with hancock, his sisters and all the other disfigured amazons? naaaaa, that`ll never happen
    And Luffy can perfect the harem no jutsu while Rayleigh pursues his dream of becoming a famous hentai writer.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Hancock`s sisters*
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Oh man, don't even say things like "100 episodes of filler"... I do expect alot of filler once the anime reaches this point, but please don't do a repeat of Naruto...