Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach Chapter 417

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithyyy View Post
    In my opinion, this shit is about to go down, ichigo going to screw him up completly, yeah the story line and power levels are a bit fucked up, overall I belive this is still a good Anime to watch, even tho the story is bad.
    In my opinion i believe you're in the wrong section

Well he does make a point. Maybe all this slow grinding nonsense was to make a grand finale where Ichigo actually isent half bad.

But if it turns out to be another slow progressing development i swear i wont even finish reading this manga and just cut the cord here.

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus View Post
    Well he does make a point. Maybe all this slow grinding nonsense was to make a grand finale where Ichigo actually isent half bad.

But if it turns out to be another slow progressing development i swear i wont even finish reading this manga and just cut the cord here.
    I think plenty of people cut the cord already. There's still a few who think there might be some hope. I'll be one of the fools who think this might end ... okay, well, half decent?
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

There are still a lot of people that read Bleach, some I know personally (and should stop associating with, because they enjoy it). I think we are masochists.

Blog Entries
    Wow incredible, both the anime and manga section gave up on the episode/chapter to discuss how shitty bleach has gotten

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I like the manga still...even if some of the stuff is predictable and/or cliche.

I haven't watched either naruto or bleach anime in over a year...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    $10 USD says this is not over in a single instant, any takers?
    Deal! an instant = 15 chapters. I accept pay pal
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Kenco View Post
    I think plenty of people cut the cord already. There's still a few who think there might be some hope. I'll be one of the fools who think this might end ... okay, well, half decent?

Hope for what? It's finished. It was a pretty decent manga that ended when Aizen became the bad guy. The rest from then on is just a joke written by a monkey with half a brain.

Are you serious? I wish I thought of Bleach, scribble catch phrases all over, have my characters pose from every possible angle, throw a punch at the end of every chapter as a cliffhanger, then take a swim in money!

That guy plagiarizing Bleach's got the right idea. Can you imagine working on a single One Piece arc. Talk about a one way ticket for male pattern baldness.

Genin
    Quote Originally Posted by koppayana View Post
    Is it me or did the hilt for zangetsu become ichigo's hand?
    No, it just became larger, the swastika looking thing is much larger and thinner. A lot of changes to how he looks, it'll be interesting to see what Ichigo does in the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGardenGnome View Post
    No, it just became larger, the swastika looking thing is much larger and thinner. A lot of changes to how he looks, it'll be interesting to see what Ichigo does in the next chapter.
    I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 people on these forums can tell you what Ichigo will do next...

I'll take "What Aizen Planned" for $1200 Alex. Ding Ding Ding...That's the daily double.