Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 417

thanks for the upload!

This is, without a doubt, going to be the most boring and drawn out fight in manga history.

There goes another chance to see what his dad can do.

Awell, this was a much better chapter than we have seen in recent weeks.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Thanks for the assist Uchessmaster, now that I think about Aizen's pussy footing around waiting for Ichigo is more akin to Cell than Freeza. Now we have a one handed Super Kamehameha assisted by the ghost of Gin to look forward too...

Anyway, I'll hazard a guess as to Ichigos latest 'power up' as well. With his new training he no longer unconsciously leaks power all over the place wasting his energy. Instead he has perfected energy management and operates at maximum efficiency with the high level of ability afforded by his bankai. I expect extremely focused, ungodly sharp Getsuga Tenshous.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Thu, 08-26-2010 at 12:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura View Post
    Anyway, I'll hazard a guess as to Ichigos latest 'power up' as well. With his new training he no longer unconsciously leaks power all over the place wasting his energy. Instead he has perfected energy management and operates at maximum efficiency with the high level of ability afforded by his bankai. I expect extremely focused, ungodly sharp Getsuga Tenshous.
    So basically, Kubo remembered that he had given Ichigo such an ability?

when Kub finally
    remembers, isn't that a
    dues ex machina?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Quote Originally Posted by FairyGirl View Post
    This is, without a doubt, going to be the most boring and drawn out fight in manga history.
    What do you mean "going to be?" It's already been boring and drawn out for several years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura View Post

Not to mention that now instead of his hollow, Zangetsu, and him being separate all the time, they are now one and he has perfect control of both. When he transforms this time it'll probably look like when Zangetsu fused with his hollow side.

$10 USD says this is not over in a single instant, any takers?
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Only when Aizen shows his Bankai will we be somewhere near the end of all this.

Blog Entries
    Bullcrap, the way this is going i can already see this Spirit King guy becoming the next final boss

You mean we are going to get a flashback, whilst he is lying defeated, of Aizen earlier in life coming up agains the cruel Spirit King and suffering under his rule, leading him to decide to overthrow him one day?

NOT ANOTHER REDEMPTION!!!

I dont think that his
    redemption is possible
    just as Aizen planned...
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Swastica Zangetsu FTW ?

Blog Entries
    Swastika zangetsu was always there, it's just more pronounced now

Why does Gin's arm look so skinny on page 11? And why is it even there? Didn't Aizen just rip it off a few seconds ago? I must be messing something up. Someone help me out, here. Kubo surely knows what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Why does Gin's arm look so skinny on page 11? And why is it even there? Didn't Aizen just rip it off a few seconds ago? I must be messing something up. Someone help me out, here. Kubo surely knows what he's doing.
    im still trying to figure out how ripping his arm off took his sleeve with it

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    im still trying to figure out how ripping his arm off took his sleeve with it
    The reverse rotational torque caused by the upward angular momentum caused the fabric to tear.
    Last edited by Sam98034; Wed, 09-01-2010 at 06:05 AM.

Is it me or did the hilt for zangetsu become ichigo's hand?
    Pie

In my opinion, this shit is about to go down, ichigo going to screw him up completly, yeah the story line and power levels are a bit fucked up, overall I belive this is still a good Anime to watch, even tho the story is bad.