Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 285

Bleach 285

nothing happened, meh.
    this is getting tedious
    just as aizen planned
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Ichigo screaming when jumping down was pretty funny. Especially in the later shot with his mouth shut yet the yelling still loud and clear.

I'm not expecting anything from this series anymore, but they should just give us one Ichigo cool guy moment with him pawning Yammy with his left hand so that things would progress a little bit faster. I also couldn't care less about Hiyori's fate. Somebody acting like that when facing the most powerful opponent should just die. Clearly she had a death wish.

I was totally expecting Ichigo to like fall straight onto Yammi and 1-shot him in the process but.. meh

Hiyori really did have that one coming... Shinji JUST told her to chill and be careful, and seconds later she does the complete opposite... fucking brilliant >_>

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    I was totally expecting Ichigo to like fall straight onto Yammi and 1-shot him in the process but.. meh

Hiyori really did have that one coming... Shinji JUST told her to chill and be careful, and seconds later she does the complete opposite... fucking brilliant >_>
    chicks....
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Hiyori was supposed to be cut in half. Was wondering how they would avoid showing that.

also

wat

I could have done without seeing Yammy's underside too. How many legs did he have anyway?

I was actually expecting him to fall and chop Yammy arm completely off, thus saving Rukia.

Super-spider yammi is filler right? Because if ichigo doesn't need to go super hollow to beat him (the supposed "espada #0), but needed to for a mere espada 4... why am i thinking about this? Bleach is retarded.

Man, I totally forgot about Yammy...I thought the espada were done.

Forgot about Wonderweiss too...

*sigh* So there's really still 5 badguys left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi View Post
    chicks....
    No kidding, between Hiyori and the other girl Vizard, this was really an episode of dumb bitches.

Do they really only have to take their mask off and put it back on again in order to reset it's timer?

Why the hell hasn't Ichigo just been doing that then??

iirc Each
    time he put it on, he held it
    for much less time.

Also, using it
    is very exhausting, so
    they can't use it much.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Super-spider yammi is filler right?
    I wish it was.

Didn't that Vizard chick say she could hold her Mask active for 14 hours or something, then 'crack', "i'm out of time already?".

..what happened there exactly?

Didn't that Vizard chick say she could hold her Mask active for 14 hours or something, then 'crack', "i'm out of time already?".

..what happened there exactly?
    Either she was exaggerating how long she could hold it, or the mask lasts less time the stronger the person your fighting is, and she underestimated how strong Wonderweiss is.

I assumed the former since 14 hours is ridiculous compared to Ichigo's 11 seconds or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Either she was exaggerating how long she could hold it, or the mask lasts less time the stronger the person your fighting is, and she underestimated how strong Wonderweiss is.

I assumed the former since 14 hours is ridiculous compared to Ichigo's 11 seconds or whatever.
    No, I don't think it was exaggeration. They said the same thing when training Ichigo, everyone of them took much practice to be able to maintain their mask, except Mashiro. Mashiro was able to keep her mask on for 15 hours from the outset, this was confirmed by a few of them in the conversation.

Why she lost her mask so quickly has got to be related to something else, how much strength you're using was connected to duration of masks by the other Vizard so that seems the most likely.

Jounin
    Kensei(?) said at 4:10 "Mashiro. When you fight against guys at this level, you get exhausted quickly!". That pretty much explains it all.

You'd think she'd at least have been able to tell though that she was having to use 100 times as much effort on Wonderweiss as she would normally.

But then again, she is retarded.

The Vizards do practice fighting against each other to train their mask-modes and how long they can keep them on during combat, don't they?

She really should have had SOME clue how long the mask would last, it went from 15 hours to a few minutes, thats a pretty fucking huge drop.

One would think they would feel something to indicate their power is draining away, like when you get tired/exhausted, not just go at full 100% power then all of a sudden without any notice *poof* down to zero ...

Mashiro got some ass.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

One would think they would feel something to indicate their power is draining away, like when you get tired/exhausted, not just go at full 100% power then all of a sudden without any notice *poof* down to zero ...
    Maybe it's like a force field that absorbs everything until the moment it's gone and then absorbs nothing. Maybe they can't feel anything from the mask at all, so there's no way to tell how weak it is till it starts cracking.

Or, maybe she's just functionally retarded and didn't notice herself getting weakened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez View Post
    Mashiro got some ass.
    I prefer her full lips