Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 285

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    I wish it was.
    I thought I saw that someone posted earlier it was filler... If he was the most powerful one then how come he acted as Ulquiorra's bitch the entire arc?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    I thought I saw that someone posted earlier it was filler... If he was the most powerful one then how come he acted as Ulquiorra's bitch the entire arc?
    Because Bleach sucks

Yammy's the LEAST powerful. That's how much Rukia, Chad, and Renji suck at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    The most poweful according to his own words. Well, even Aizen or Gin might have told him that just to shut him up. Anybody can see he wouldn't still have had a chance against released Ulquiorra. He would have been dead before his lumbering body even noticed what happened.

Rukia and Renji have been badly outclassed against most named villains for a while.

Well, his number tattoo actually turned into a 0. So it's more than just him SAYING it.

Who makes those tattoos? Did Aizen give them to them? Do they put them on themselves? Are they magic, or did Yammy just will it to peel off when he transformed?

He's also not THAT slow. He made it seem like he was slow when searching for them, but he was still able to hit all of them and take them out. So I think he was just faking being slow.

All things considered though, I think it would have been cooler instead of when Ulquiorra activated his second release if HIS tattoo had changed to zero instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante View Post
    Yammy's the LEAST powerful. That's how much Rukia, Chad, and Renji suck at this point.
    Most irritating fight ever!

Bleach was awesome until like episode 60ish something. You know, up to the episode when Aizen got his new haircut. After that Kubo watched too many Naruto fillers.

Blog Entries
    Personally i feel everything started going down the shitter when Ichigo got to Hueco Mundo

Up to that point there was still heaps of potential in the series

Quote Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
    Bleach was awesome until like episode 60ish something. You know, up to the episode when Aizen got his new haircut. After that Kubo watched too many Naruto fillers.
    That doesn't seem fair. If anything the current Bleach is like the opposite of Naruto fillers.

It's just nonstop superbattles against cool villains.

Unfortunately, even that gets boring when it's the only thing going on for years at a time.

Like DBGT? Well, I only made that comparison, because these are just stupid and senseless fights without any interesting background, much like searching for Sasuke in the Rasengan adventures. Both of those concepts are pretty lame, boring and useless.
    But seriously, what are they saving and who are they stopping? I don't give a damn anymore if stupid Karakura town just got burned down and the 1001 times "Kurosaki kuuuuun" screaming chick Orihime actually loves Ishida. Kubo missed to make the characters (and mostly the "victims") interesting by adding background plots that make me care (even if it's as short as the Ishida vs. Kurotsuchi fight background in the soul society arc - when the prof threw that picture of Ishida's grandfather and he suddenly understood what happened to him. That at least made me care) and just turned this into weird crap fights that don't make any sense. Just adding alot of stylish (leaving Espada 7-10 (0) aside) special attacks, forms and effects don't make fights interesting. It's the background which does (and well, the sense of how those fights take place). The "stories" of those espada barely count as a bad excuse.

Kubo knew how to do it back then, but now it's just a mindless rumble.
    I'd always rewatch 1-60ish and also recommend it, because it's awesome. Everything coming after that goes straight to the Recycle Bin.
    Last edited by Endrance; Mon, 08-30-2010 at 06:49 PM.