Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece: The New World

I don't know if Boa on the 1000 Sunny is a good idea, Sanji's jaw would never leave the ground.

At this point in the plot, I don't think anyone else will join the Staw Hats. Not even Hancock.

BTW... why was this thread opened? There was already one dedicated to the New World... both threads are essentially about predictions...

Quote Originally Posted by Death13a View Post
    Minor is color armaments (since it is should block Luffy's DF ability also when used so he can only use it just before impact).
    not true

I don't think hancock will join the crew although I do hope she stops by to visit the 1000 sunny just so we can see Sanji's reaction on Luffy nabbing someone with the title of the most beautiful woman in the one piece world with his wonderful idiot savant powers. Which is assured to be absolutely priceless.

It'd be really funny though if after the time jump to show off Luffy new found maturity we see a pregnant Hancock or a little baby post time jump ala Gohan.

Although I really don't think that'll happen because half of luffy's purpose is to move forward and introducing a child would imply that he's settling down or at least going to remain in static location and his overall ambition is to move forward and it'd be kind of irresponsible for him father a kid only to leave it behind.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet View Post
    Although I really don't think that'll happen because half of luffy's purpose is to move forward and introducing a child would imply that he's settling down or at least going to remain in static location and his overall ambition is to move forward and it'd be kind of irresponsible for him father a kid only to leave it behind.

aka Yasopp, Roger, Dragon. Look how their kids turned out......
    Pie

Quote Originally Posted by koppayana View Post
    aka Yasopp, Roger, Dragon. Look how their kids turned out......
    I don't think notorious wanted criminals with fatherly issues is necessarily considered "the cream of the crop".

One Piece Anime to Enter New World Arc on October 2

The October issue of Shueisha’s V Jump magazine is confirming on Saturday that Toei Animation’s One Piece pirate anime will enter the New World arc on Sunday, October 2. Eiichiro Oda’s original manga had entered the new stage in the storyline last October after Oda took an unprecedented four-week break.

Shueisha compiled the first chapters in the New World arc in the 61st book volume in February, and it printed 3.8 million copies, a record that One Piece itself broke in the 63rd volume. The 61st volume became the first book to sell over 2 million copies in just three days (since Oricon began reporting its book ranking charts in 2008).
    Another month and a half until we start seeing this animated.

d44abd1f.jpg

Source: ANN
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 08-19-2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Added V-Jump Scan.

Blog Entries
    See Naruto? This is how it's fucking done!

Two scans from Jump confirming the 10/2 anime start.

One_Piece_New_World_Scan.jpg One_Piece_New_World_Scan_2.jpg