Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 506

Naruto Chapter 506

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | Online Viewing

Interesting name for a technique. I wonder why Guy is pushing himself so far? Seems a bit contrived.

Gai is always a fun person to watch fight. But this battle did seemed a little rushed...

Opens 6th gate, summons a turtle in midair to use as a spring board, goes 7th gate.

Kisame kamehameha vs Gai's kamehameha next week.

thanks this chapter is funny

YEAH Gai busting out the gates.

Heh heh. 10 yrs and he summons him to jump off of him. That's just classic. Wish this chapter wasn't so short though.

ANBU Captain
    What a jip! 14 pages are u serious?? Anyways atleast everytime bee opens his mouth its hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    What a jip! 14 pages are u serious?? Anyways atleast everytime bee opens his mouth its hilarious
    Well, there were quite a few double pages, so...it evens out.

Turtle bit was really funny, but the gates are being opened too quickly. Then again, Kisame is going all out too.

I don't get why Bee just gave Kisame a recharge... what's that about?

The only thing I liked was the ridiculous way he used the turtle after all this time. Even the turtle bitched at him for not summoning it since the chunin exams.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    The only thing I liked was the ridiculous way he used the turtle after all this time. Even the turtle bitched at him for not summoning it since the chunin exams.
    But that was more recent. Must have been a different turtle. Then again, it just doesn't seem that Gai would have any use for the turtle unless it's for defence, and he's all offense. I could only see him really needing a turtle if it's a giant one to fight another giant summon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    But that was more recent. Must have been a different turtle. Then again, it just doesn't seem that Gai would have any use for the turtle unless it's for defence, and he's all offense. I could only see him really needing a turtle if it's a giant one to fight another giant summon.
    The turtle said, "you haven't summoned me in years" and the chunin exam was several years ago SOOOOO.....
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    I don't get why Bee just gave Kisame a recharge... what's that about?
    He didn't gave him anything, it was taken. Kisame sucked Samehada's hilt so damn hard that by the time Bee noticed he was all tapped out

Then the other retard shot some chakra jumper cables at him and he sucked some more
    Last edited by Archangel; Thu, 08-19-2010 at 04:09 AM.

My thought is they HAD to stop Kisame before he could reach a big enough body of water. Once in the open water, he's gone. It was imperative to reach him immediately and dispatch him instantly. Guy Is a wise ninja, there are times to hold back, and times where you must give it everything you have all at once, or ultimately fail. and fail because you hesitated.

Archangel: jumper cables. the action is jumpstarting =D
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Why are people bitching about the gates being opened too fast? Did you want some monologues instead?

Guy Sensei has style.
    thrilling entries with soul.
    we miss his 'flash' here.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Morning Peacock
    Afternoon Tiger
    Evening Rhino
    Mid-night Hippo
    Dawn Gorilla

Who cares about 7th Gate when there is plenty more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    Why are people bitching about the gates being opened too fast? Did you want some monologues instead?
    No, there is a chance at this rate that Gai may just becomes Kisame fodder. He is already at the 7th gate, almost at maximum strength as it were whilst Kisame doesn't seem to be undergoing the same strain at this point in time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    No, there is a chance at this rate that Gai may just becomes Kisame fodder. He is already at the 7th gate, almost at maximum strength as it were whilst Kisame doesn't seem to be undergoing the same strain at this point in time.
    But then again Kisame is out of tricks while Gai probably still has a couple up his sleeve

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    The turtle said, "you haven't summoned me in years" and the chunin exam was several years ago SOOOOO.....
    got confused with this post:

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    Heh heh. 10 yrs and he summons him to jump off of him. That's just classic. Wish this chapter wasn't so short though.
    so it probably was the same turtle from the exam.