Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game: Batman: Arkham City

The Arkham games are a nice change of pace for me after all the time spent on Skyrim. Diablo III after Skyrim would be brutal... too much dungeon crawling for me.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

GOTY Edition includes Harley Quinn content, Year One movie

The Harley Quinn-related teases have led to this: today's announcement of a "Game of the Year Edition" re-release of Batman: Arkham City. Coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 May 29, the new version contains the "Harley Quinn's Revenge" expansion, along with the previously released Robin, Catwoman, and Nightwing packs and a set of alternate skins.

In addition to all the in-game content (henceforth referred to as "those wonderful toys") the GOTY edition will contain a download of the Batman: Year One animated movie.

Update: You don't have to wait until May, or buy the game again, to get the Harley Quinn DLC. It'll be sold separately starting April 30.
    Last edited by Marik; Mon, 04-23-2012 at 08:55 AM.

Yeah I read that on their twitter, it's not april 30th btw, but may 29th/30th.
    Pretty obvious this was coming, and I also don't believe this is the "final chapter" seeing how that one achievement takes a full year to get if you don't cheat.
    But yeah pretty cool, finally wil be able to use Robin in the city it seems.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Yeah I read that on their twitter, it's not april 30th btw, but may 29th/30th.
    Oh, that woman was wrong then. She had April 30th originally.

https://twitter.com/#!/rikkusarah/st...18661077950464