Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 283

Bleach 283

now we know what team Aizen pitches for. assuming what he did to hinamori wasn't enough of a clue.

for being the #1 espada, stark sure didn't put up much of a fight... Barragan seems a lot stronger.

Why is pre-Arrancar Stark so human like? His inferiority complex is really lame. Apparently being super strong is a hinder to him.

Whats this now... i'm actually looking forward to the next episodes..

Feels weird :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    Whats this now... i'm actually looking forward to the next episodes..

Feels weird :P
    I'm so gonna quote this for the lulz later on

Really liked this episode. Stark is just plain cool. I hope he's not really dead since they didn't show him dissolving like they have with all the other Arrancar.

Was the children's games thing his Bankai? I didn't actually hear him say it, so maybe it isn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    for being the #1 espada, stark sure didn't put up much of a fight... Barragan seems a lot stronger.
    Not sure what you're talking about. He took on two Captains and two Vizards and beat 3 of them. Barrigan took on one Captain and one Vizard and didn't defeat either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by humpburger View Post
    Why is pre-Arrancar Stark so human like?
    Because his mask is just a jawbone around his neck. Which is hidden under his Hollow cloak in that scene. Although it technically shouldn't be, since their pre-Arrancar form should look like their released form.

His inferiority complex is really lame. Apparently being super strong is a hinder to him.
    I'd say being so strong that just your power aura kills everyone you try and get close to is a pretty big fucking hindrance.

Too bad neither of those Captains even needed to Bankai.

The Vaizard who beat Barrigan is pretty much tailor-made to beat him.

No it was definitely his Shikai the whole children's games thing. Surprised more people aren't disappointed I mean the #1 espada got beaten by a captains shikai. No one's disappointed about this after all the hype and build up about them? God even Aizen thinks they're worthless considering how quickly he grew tired of Halibel.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet View Post
    No it was definitely his Shikai the whole children's games thing. Surprised more people aren't disappointed I mean the #1 espada got beaten by a captains shikai. No one's disappointed about this after all the hype and build up about them? God even Aizen thinks they're worthless considering how quickly he grew tired of Halibel.
    Usually i would be, but got to give credit where credit is due, we`re too distracted by how fluent this episode went to care about the details of the story itself, i liked this episode and i`m not ashamed to say it, but, was i the only one that raised an eyebrow when a wolf bit what`s his name and a huge ass blue explosion came out, then *several* wolf bit the two of them and all it happened was a small dust cloud? you`d think the world would end or something.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Because his mask is just a jawbone around his neck. Which is hidden under his Hollow cloak in that scene. Although it technically shouldn't be, since their pre-Arrancar form should look like their released form.
    Well, maybe, in his released form he combines back into one being, in the other scene he was split, so that might be closer to what he looked like before he split himself in half.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Usually i would be, but got to give credit where credit is due, we`re too distracted by how fluent this episode went to care about the details of the story itself, i liked this episode and i`m not ashamed to say it, but, was i the only one that raised an eyebrow when a wolf bit what`s his name and a huge ass blue explosion came out, then *several* wolf bit the two of them and all it happened was a small dust cloud? you`d think the world would end or something.
    In every instance that a wolf blew up there was an enormous explosion, at least as far as I recall. The second time they got bit it zooms WAY out to show a monumental explosion then they fly out of the side of it with what looks like dust trailing them, it seems like that is what you're talking about but I think you just lost perspective on the situation. I'm mostly sure that is the details of it though, I'd have to watch the episode again to be sure.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessper View Post
    In every instance that a wolf blew up there was an enormous explosion, at least as far as I recall. The second time they got bit it zooms WAY out to show a monumental explosion then they fly out of the side of it with what looks like dust trailing them, it seems like that is what you're talking about but I think you just lost perspective on the situation. I'm mostly sure that is the details of it though, I'd have to watch the episode again to be sure.
    The part itself is at the beggining of the episode, check it out :P.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    The part itself is at the beggining of the episode, check it out :P.
    Ah ya, that was a bit odd compared to the rest. When they backed the camera out to Stark you could tell the explosion was large enough, but you're right, I would have expected more and at first it looked pretty tiny. It wasn't so different as to bother me. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I'd say being so strong that just your power aura kills everyone you try and get close to is a pretty big fucking hindrance.
    Maybe he should have considered that factor before he ate his way to prominence?

Blog Entries
    Maybe he should have considered that factor before he ate his way to prominence?
    He ate from instinct, but has hew grew more powerful reason started to set in as well as with it his own personality.

There's also the possibility that Kubo forgot how Vasto Lords came to exist since it hasn't been mentioned in a couple of episodes

I can't even remember the last time the word "Vasto Lord" came up. I just hope we haven't seen one yet because Vasto Lords with an Arrancar level-up currently owned left and right is quite... meh...

I just don't see them as being meh at all. Yeah, they're losing, but their all fighting 3+Captains/Vizards at once.

Vasto Lordes are supposed to be Captain strength, so even with the Arrancar powerup I wouldn't have expected them to fight off so many and still win.

I mean, the fact that Aizen expected these 3 to fight half the Captains and all the Vizard at once is kinda ridiculous. Especially if him and his two lackeys are just going to stand by and watch....

Which reminds me, wtf is Yamamoto doing? Now that his fire is gone, shouldn't he be...I dunno, doing something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper View Post
    Well, maybe, in his released form he combines back into one being, in the other scene he was split, so that might be closer to what he looked like before he split himself in half.
    Ahh, that makes sense. When he was still one Hollow, he probably had both Lilinette's helm and eyepiece as well as his own jawbone.

At this point, why isnt Aizen crying due to his army's defeat? Obviously I blame his lack of skill in choosing these lob sided match up.(or at least come up with some other upgrades using the hougyoku.) Unless it is as Aizen planned.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Starck is a nice character, but he does not fit the enemy image needed in a shounen show. He's more like a suicidial depressive guy, all of his story tells about deep depression.

Shunsui was the right guy to kill such an enemy, because he only does what he has to when needed.

Also when referring to Captain Strength, all captains are not equal in power/strength, explaining why Shunsui can be so strong. After all he's been around for a long time with his friend and Yamamoto. To live long in Soul Society, you need to be strong.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

One thing I noticed about this episode and the previous ones was about Rose and Love's mask. How can we see Love's eyes through his mask if he's wearing shades inside? Also how come Rose's eyes are just normal when it's fractured unlike Ichigo's with eye/black pupils?

quick edit: Nvm, still the same color.