Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 283

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Not sure what you're talking about. He took on two Captains and two Vizards and beat 3 of them. Barrigan took on one Captain and one Vizard and didn't defeat either of them.
    Soifon was defeated, the two vaizards and captain that stark "defeated" were in the same position, actually less so because they didnt have to cut off their arm. The only reason Barragan lost was because, as animus mentioned, he was basically tailored to beat him. The two vaizards who lost to stark would also have lost to Barragan, and considering Shunsui's close-quarters combat style of fighting, he would have probably lost as well unless he went bankai, still with no guarantee of winning. I can't imagine how anyone other than super-hollow ichigo, the captain commander, the magic-using vaizard, or aizen could have beaten him.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    I can't imagine how anyone other than super-hollow ichigo, the captain commander, the magic-using vaizard, or aizen could have beaten him.
    Or.... Yachiru.

I don't remember Stark defeating any Shinigami Captain. All I saw was Stark with the upperhand againts 2 Vizards, Barragan pwning a captain, and a Bankailess Shunsui pissing off Azien so bad he called his Arrancar "trash" and dispose one of them.

[x] Shunsui > all Arrancars.

I was gonna say Stark beat the White haired captain, but then I remembered it was actually Wonderweiss that put him down.