Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 595

One Piece Chapter 595

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 08-05-2010 at 03:15 AM.

So much happening....

Drake picking fight with Kadou
    Bonney is out
    Blackbeard is stuck
    Kidd waiting
    Sanji is still in air will he be man or woman when comes back
    Chopper is ready to become a monster.

"blows a fuse"

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Blog Entries
    Awww, i liked Booney >_>

the dialogue between akainu and bonney is interesting..

I am under the impression that Blackbeard can take on Akainu 1v1 without problem. Why did the BB crew run?

The One Piece story is now filled with characters, rookies and what not. I wonder how quick things will proceed without a major trigger to fight. Seemed like random skirmishes to me that does not get animated out.

1. Trafalgar has a target but is slacking.
    2.Apoo just running from wildboars?
    3.... 4,5,6....
    I like to know what the Whitebeard crew is doing though?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Awww, i liked Booney >_>
    Based on the conversation between her and Akainu... my guess is that Booney is the daughter of someone important and escaped. Maybe the daughter of a Marine... or something like that. Her 'I won't forgive you' holds lots of grudge... so maybe her mother/father/family died thanks to Marines. Akainu would have normally killed the pirate immediately... not start a conversation. Thus I believe it aint the last time we see Booney.

Out of all the Non-Straw Hat Supernova, I just like Killer, Kid, Law and Booney. The rest are... meh.

And based on how Chopper returned all the way from the Grand Line to this island, Luffy's message is clear. Get stronger and lets meet in 'x' months. 16 months? Or weeks? Whatever the case... here comes the TimeSkip then.

I wonder if Drake betrayed the Marines over a grudge towards Kaidou.

I think the message is clear now after killer's translation last chapter that Luffy's message was probably for the Straw hats to all stick where they are, get stronger then meet up in a year.

Like how all the supernovas are having trouble in the new world. Curious to see what happens when one of them gets tangled in a larger one piece plot line as opposed to just getting quick one or two panel appearances.

Also wtf why did blackbeard run? It makes no sense his dual fruit powers should easily make him a match for akinu not mention the fact that he has his new super crew composed of level 6 inmates supporting him. Kind of funny that his raft broke. But that's black beard for ya he's a wonderful mix of bravado and cowardice. I just wonder when he'll finally start to take his role as one of the new pirate emperors.

Blog Entries
    Blackbeard may look like an idiot but he's a master strategist, he's simply waiting for the best opportunity to eliminate Akainu with the least amount of casualties

I think Bonney has some sort of connection to whitebeard. Wasn't there a scene where she was crying about him, and her crewmates were all confused?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I think Bonney has some sort of connection to whitebeard. Wasn't there a scene where she was crying about him, and her crewmates were all confused?
    I don't think she was crying. She was, though, blaming someone for something.

http://www.mangareader.net/103-50569...apter-581.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post

Looks like she's in the same situation Sabo was in all those years ago

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet View Post
    Also wtf why did blackbeard run? It makes no sense his dual fruit powers should easily make him a match for akinu not mention the fact that he has his new super crew composed of level 6 inmates supporting him. Kind of funny that his raft broke. But that's black beard for ya he's a wonderful mix of bravado and cowardice. I just wonder when he'll finally start to take his role as one of the new pirate emperors.
    I think he ran because Akainu can just burn through Blackbeard's body and turn him into a corpse. The Blackhole fruit makes him weak to Akainu's attack, and he probably hasn't mastered Whitebeard's earthquake punches. For now, his power is "only" good for destroying Islands.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post

I believe there was another scene earlier than that involving the supernovas where she was crying.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Looks like she's in the same situation Sabo was in all those years ago
    new theory; bonney = sabo

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I believe there was another scene earlier than that involving the supernovas where she was crying.
    You, sir, are right. I stand corrected.

http://www.mangareader.net/103-40645...apter-565.html

Though this scene happened immediately after Sengoku asked for all projection Den Den to be shut down, so the world though WhiteBead had sealed a deal with the Marines. Chapter 565, a while before the conclusion and deaths.

Haven't posted here much, but in what was almost a perfect coincidence, I stumbled across a wiki page for a real life pirate named Anne Bonny, who lived until about 1720.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bonny

Bonny, according to the page, is largely considered the daughter of an attorney, born of an affair. She eventually married a pirate, and later had an affair with John Rackham, with whom she lived as a pirate.

After arrest, and during the hearing, she announced that she was pregnant, and was pardoned until birth. Not much is know about her fate after that.

So, as crazy a theory as this is, what if Jewelry Bonney, the one who has been crying over the war recently, was the daughter of a noble and perhaps even the mother (see her devil fruit powers) of Monkey D. Luffy.

Edit:- It could also be a more logical one where she's just the daughter of someone like Akainu or something
    Real far fetched, and I'm sure Oda has his own ideas, just thought this was worth sharing.
    Last edited by ruccus; Fri, 08-06-2010 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    I think he ran because Akainu can just burn through Blackbeard's body and turn him into a corpse. The Blackhole fruit makes him weak to Akainu's attack, and he probably hasn't mastered Whitebeard's earthquake punches. For now, his power is "only" good for destroying Islands.
    Also because Akainu is a PSYCHO marine that also went toe-to-toe (not equal, but he put up an amazing fight) with Whitebeard and burned like half his face off and beat the shit out of countless other powerful pirates.

Yeah, he should be scared of Akainu.

Its funny how the mere sight of Akainu implies that the marines arent willing to negotiate.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    Also because Akainu is a PSYCHO marine that also went toe-to-toe (not equal, but he put up an amazing fight) with Whitebeard and burned like half his face off and beat the shit out of countless other powerful pirates.

Yeah, he should be scared of Akainu.
    So true. Akainu is singlehandedly responsible for both Ace and Whitebeard's death. Blackbeard and his crew may have delivered the final blow and tried to steal the glory, but at that point, WB was already fatally wounded. The guy manipulated Squardo into stabbing WB, and then punched a hole in Ace's chest. Way to take initiative. Without him, the marines would have failed miserably in the war.

I am interested in what Akainu thinks about Aokiji's promotion. He may be an ass-hole, but technically he deserves a promotion more than Aokiji. Sengoku is just playing favourites.

Blog Entries
    Are you kidding me? An unrestrained Akainu would make Stalin's dictatorship look like a walk in the park.

Are you kidding me? An unrestrained Akainu would make Stalin's dictatorship look like a walk in the park.
    Akainu has demonstrated Intelligence, initiative and resolve. His actions were in the best interest of the marines' objectives. In fact, he was the only one at Marineford who did his job properly. Sengoku even let Luffy free Ace from under his nose, while Kizaru and Aokiji were quite useless in the grand scheme of things. Wasn't the point of the whole point of the battle to make sure that Ace was executed and Whitebeard defeated?

Additionally, he is also the strongest of the 3 admirals. In such an era of instability where pirates and dangerous criminals are running rampant, I would say Akainu is technically the better candidate. He ruthlessness is actually a pro rather than a con. At the same time, he doesnt seem like the guy who would start a fight with someone unless he knows he can win.

Also, lets not forget that the marines exist solely for the sake of the World Government (who dont really have noble intentions, as we have seen). Akainu makes more sense as a Fleet Admiral.