Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 415

Bleach Chapter 415

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | Online Viewing

Gah! So Aizen has transformed into a 6 winged butterfly now? >.<

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Aizen`s back, 1/10
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Let me summery this chapter: Just as Aizen planned.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Butterfly Aizen. Seriously Kubo?

Can anyone make sense of that flashback with Aizen? Seriously wtf was going on there? Baby Gin sees Aizen who has the hogyoko which makes no sense since urahara should be the only one who has it. And then decides to kill him cause he's the boss to a bunch of no names.

And wtf was the point of young rangaku? Was she beaten up by the generic shinigami? And gin's entire betrayal was just so he could get aizen back for it...just as aizen planned.

page by page. I need explaining
    page 1: Gin picks up a sticks, wants to kill Aizen
    page 2: Aizen takes some rocks from some dudes.
    page 3: a hole.
    page 4: ----
    page 5: Aizen won't let gin take the hogokyu.
    page 6: Aizen collapses, because he doesn't have the hogokyu.
    page 7: oh no! he's dead.
    page 8-9: or angry? maybe it wasn't as how he planned?
    page 10: Aizen explodes?
    page 11: Gin wins? but then!
    page 12: it's cero teleporting thing, from back when Aizen saved his gang?
    page 13: no, it's a new form, didn't he have a new form a few chapters ago?
    page 14: so, aizen say he won? then why did he seem so much in agony before?
    page 15: is it the hogokyu or the golden snitch?
    page 16: Aizen teleports!
    page 17: flashback, who's this guy? Gin's father? boyfriend? a bad guy?
    page 18: is that Raigaku? she's dead or something silly?
    page 19: is that Aizen slashing gin or the other way around? can't tell for sure.

on the bright side, Aizen previous form was a cocoon, so a butterfly is fine. and there's blindface, who also turned into a bug (fly), so there's a common topic for evil transformations.

also, maybe the hogokyu belongs to Aizen because Gin didn't use a special technique to extract it like AIzen did to Rukia.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Here we would call that Aizen a "Mariposon"... which roughly translates as Butterfly-boy. Though we use it the context of 'gay'

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet View Post
    Can anyone make sense of that flashback with Aizen? Seriously wtf was going on there? Baby Gin sees Aizen who has the hogyoko which makes no sense since urahara should be the only one who has it. And then decides to kill him cause he's the boss to a bunch of no names.

And wtf was the point of young rangaku? Was she beaten up by the generic shinigami? And gin's entire betrayal was just so he could get aizen back for it...just as aizen planned.
    Not the Hogyoku. Aizen was paying those random Shinigami for 'something'. And that 'something' involved beating up a young Rangiku. Thus Gin's purpose became to get close to Aizen and kill him because he caused that beating. Talk about patience... that must have happened centuries ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Gah! So Aizen has transformed into a 6 winged butterfly now? >.<
    i read this before i could click the link and all i could do was LOOOOOOL

Blog Entries
    This... this...

I don't even have words about how retarded that was

God fucking damn this manga sucks.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    Not the Hogyoku. Aizen was paying those random Shinigami for 'something'. And that 'something' involved beating up a young Rangiku. Thus Gin's purpose became to get close to Aizen and kill him because he caused that beating. Talk about patience... that must have happened centuries ago.
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/42115567/3

I`m pretty sure that was the Hog...thing and... dirt? why would he pay shinigamies to beat Rangiku? why would shinigamies do it? why would they accept dirt as payment? Why *explodes*
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Maybe he hypnotized them with his shikai to think the dirt is cash. Or maybe it's fairy dust since Aizen is now been revealed to be a winged-hollow-fairy-hybrid. I don't know it doesn't make any sense why the fuck Aizen with all his planning needed to hire a bunch of goons to beat up teenage rangaku. None of this crap makes sense I just don't think Kubo really cares anymore.

Good lord, how lame can Aizen's transformation be?
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Next chapter Ichigo will wake up from this strange dream and go like
    " Wtf did I smoke last night?"

This manga is awesome, Kubo can't seem to run out of ideas on how to make each week shitier than the last.

This manga is awesome, as long as you don't think too much about it.
    What is apparent though is that, Aizen is alive. Surely, Gin's bankai is more then that.... next episode "Gin one up Aizen"

Ahh Bleach never turns u down tune in next week for antoher Awesome entertaning 30Sec long chapter, full with pictures and to text, with zero story development and full with crap
    Last edited by Parkalash; Wed, 08-04-2010 at 11:31 PM.

during last weeks thread
    I had made the prediction
    that follows below:

Aizen will respond:
    Gin I knew you would strike me
    you can't do better?

or in other words,
    gin can't possibly hurt him
    just as Aizen planned...

I think that I was
    pretty damn close in my guess
    ignoring flashbacks
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Actually if the Hogyoku is what Aizen says it is, then his desire this whole time was to become a beautiful butterfly. Just as HE planned.