Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Episode 460

Boa Hancock charmed some fodder marine to do it? Would not be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Death13a View Post
    Gate can only be open in Marine HQ how in the world did Whitebeard pirates managed to open it?
    Since I don't know any of the powers of the Whitebeard pirates, just about any way I suppose.

I mean, fuck, one of them could have an Open Open Fruit for all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by depthcharge View Post
    Boa Hancock charmed some fodder marine to do it? Would not be the first time.
    That's pretty believable. Since she knew Luffy would be coming.

It would probably have to involve the control room, since the marines lost contact with them at the same time that the door was opening.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Why would the Whitebeard Pirates come from the Gates of Justice? The Gates just connect the 3 big World Government locations via that current. Do you people think they came to Marineford from Impel Down or Ennies Lobby or something? They said Whitebeard's ship was coated, so it seems pretty obvious to me that they came from Shabondy.

How does a coated ship even work at Marinford? I thought they said that the only places that bubble resin worked was Shabondy and Merman Island.

The resin bubbles can only exist at shabondy or merman island, but the coating doesn't have that same limitation.

Damn, I just thought of something somewhat unrelated: If all the marines and shichibukai are assembled at marineford, then wouldn't it have been smarter for Whitebeard to just waltz right into Mariejoa and take all the tenryuubito hostage?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

And use the Tenryuubito hostage to exchange for the release of Ace!!! Brilliant idea!!!

Isnt there some old hecks in Mariejoa? - you know those guy that decide on who the Fleet admirals, admirals and vice-admirals would be? Probably some Pacifista is stationed there as well.

Maybe, but there shouldn't be any doubt that the most heavily defended region in the entire world right now is the scaffolding that Ace is sitting on top of.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I have a suspicion that there's an entire additional level of secret badasses above the marines in Mariejoa.

The 5 Elder's seem to be portrayed as politicians, but I'm sure they aren't. They're probably the biggest badasses in the WG, because Authority Equals Asskicking.

And that's just the elders themselves. They probably have a squad of superpowers bodyguards or something as well.

And that's assuming the Elders aren't serving some kind of crazy demonic/alien entity that's the reason for the Void Century!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    because Authority Equals Asskicking.
    You mean like Spandam? :]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

He's going to come back as a Super Pacifista later, just you wait.

Lol.... reminds me of that weak general guy from FMA that became a goofy cyborg thing.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I was always under the impression than you had to go through Marineford to get to Mariejoa, for some reason.