Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 414

Bleach Chapter 414

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

What. The. Fuck. X.x

I wonder if Aizen will 'Aizen' his way outta this one.....

Heh nice stuff......though aizen will be completely fine next chapter..

Though it would be better if there was a different big bad now...
    -----------------

the best chapter this week!
    we knew he was the greatest, and he didn't disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by THE TRUE HERO!
    you're gonna die with a hole in your breast.. isn't that your long cherished ambition?

sorry, aizen, your plan is out of order.

edit; funny how both he and raigaku have dust based releases.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Kubo is gonna kubo Gin next week. But for now, we can enjoy Gin's coolness.

The only way to defeat Aizen to to be Aizen and plan to defeat yourself. Unfortunately Gin does not meet this criteria.

Wonder if Gin and Raigaku both are one of the same entity...just saying...would be the ultimate mind fuck against Azien...

...Just as Jin smiled
    "Sorry i don't have an absolute value sign! I cant make everything positive right now!"

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

If Gin kills Aizen right here, right now, I will have a new found respect for this manga.

I don't care if Gin is not stronger than everyone else and the only explanation for his victory was he was not under hypnosis, the end of Aizen from this manga is all I want. Haha.

That being said, I found it funny that Aizen pretty much said he also planned that Gin was going to betray him and only brought him along because he wanted to see how he would try to kill him.

Just as Gin smiled ... (I'm bumping this)

That smile always marked Gin for greatness. In the beginning, everyone thought he was the bad guy. But I always had a feeling when he went with Aizen, that he would turn out to be a good guy.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    OR, maybe he went after Aizen cause he has his own evil plan?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Just as Aizen planned.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Trust me, everything will go just as Aizen planned.

Better be no "....as I planned..." crap next week. This actually has me convinced since Aizen was so pissed. Such a well thought out plan. Gin has the best patience in the world. Learned the secret when they were young then he finally strikes 100s or 1000s (I forget which it is) of years later.

Well, since Goku Ichigo is training in the hyperbolic time chamber we know this can't be the end.

The best possibility is that Gin is the new big bad, and Aizen is actually dead. This actually gives Ichigo a realistic chance of winning because Gin doesn't have the hyogokuygjfgfjdf hacks.

Sadly, I see two other outcomes:

1. It's all as Aizen has planned. 'Nuff said.

2. Gin may not kill Aizen but he will have atleast have destroyed the hyogokuygjfgfjdf-thing, making Ichigo able to defeat Aizen.

Considering Gin teamed up with Aizen during the early stages of his "plan", I can't really see Gin being totally good. I would much prefer him to be the new big bad.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    we've had that kind of "Oh you're dead!" scene before.

It's crap, we know there's a catch.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    He`ll wish himself back to life, we all know it.

Quote Originally Posted by joker-kun
    2. Gin may not kill Aizen but he will have atleast have destroyed the hyogokuygjfgfjdf-thing, making Ichigo able to defeat Aizen.
    I like this idea.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

If Gin had not explain to Aizen what killed him, just maybe, that Aizen couldnt "will" his way out of it. But when he told him that it was poison that killed him, I think Aizen will "plan" his way out of this.

That was unexpected, but I'm pretty sure Aizen will recover and they both will laugh it up and become buddies once again.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Just as Gin planned.

" Do you think I didn't expected someone who betrayed his loved one and soul society to betray me eventually ? "
    " Gin, Zayel Apporo(sp) already made me immune to your blade. "

Just as Aizen Planned. (JaAP)