Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 414

Jounin
    HOLY CRAP!! This is just too good to be true. Gin's awesomeness just saved this manga (even if just for one chapter but i can hope can't I?). Maybe Kubo finally realized how boring and lame he had made Aizen and decided to put Gin into play who has had the awesomeness aura since he first appeared.

And i can't believe some of you say he is the good guy >_<. He isn't here to save the day. He is here to kill his pray (who have been Aizen all along) and maybe proceed with his own plan (if he had such a thing beyond killing Aizen). He has been portrayed as a snake from the beginning and now we got confirmation on that. And snakes are evil in all kind of literature. Always.

Yes yes, i know people. Aizen isn't really dead. It's just as Aizen planned. But here is to hoping it's just as Gin smiled

But in all seriousness, Aizen hasn't revealed his bankai yet, and he went though all the trouble of fusing with Hogyoku, without showing anything of. That is equal to Aizen is not dead. ;_;

How to write yourself out of any corner, Kubo style:

Hey you know that thing I said? Haha, it was a lie. ROFL. I can't believe you fell for it. LOL. It doesn't <insert plot hole> instead, it <insert Kubo>.

Agreed that Aizen can't go without first releasing his Bankai. The fact that Gin has released his Bankai first means he is about to get his ass handed to him. And I bet the get out would be something stupidly ironic as Aizen 'not having a heart' left to poison, as he seems to live of that little dragon ball in his chest now.

Just as Aizen planned.

Calling it dragon ball is just a little too esque...

Anyhow, we are waiting for Goku Ichigo to come out of hyperbolic time chamber <some time compression tunnel> to be turned into a Soul Key.

Something tells me that this chapter is a trap..like its a little too decent and cohesive. It must be a trap...just as Aizen would plan.

I don't think Gin will turn out to be evil or he would have prolly tried a lot harder to kill ichigo before

so that means the manga is now over and we can all go home

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII View Post
    What. The. Fuck. X.x

I wonder if Aizen will 'Aizen' his way outta this one.....
    I don't see how Aizen can die like that... Surely he's still alive.

Aizen will respond:
    Gin I knew you would strike me
    you can't do better?

or in other words,
    gin can't possibly hurt him
    just as Aizen planned...
    Last edited by Cal_kashi; Fri, 07-30-2010 at 04:18 PM.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Ichigo's dad said he could not feel Aizen's reiatsu, or sthg like that.
    Aizen is not even there... So Gin did not kill him.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Just for safe measure ... Gin should shoot Aizen through the head, each leg, and his arms and leave a piece in each one of those wounds. Screw regenerate, what can you bring back if you ripped everything apart. =)

Finish the job damn it.

Ohhhh wow that was too much hilarity.

"My bankai actuallyyy isn't understandable and its not overpowered-ly broken. Its simple, it can change its state of matter! and grow poison glands! Thats right my blade has glands... inside it..... well the dust inside my blades. That secretes cell erasing poison that kills you almost instantly!"

Its simple! Well.... maybe not simple, but definitely sweeter than any of the shit Aizen has pulled.

Gin's ability sure seemed random. im sure the hyogokyu will save Aizen somehow.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Not so random imo, snake... poison... `nuff said
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Not so random imo, snake... poison... `nuff said
    I thought he just made up the snake thing this chapter, no?

Yeah but the Zanpaktou's reflect the user's personality somewhat don't they? You wouldn't imagine Kenpachi with Rukia's dancing shikai now would you...

Besides I think the last panel if a major clue that Aizen isn't dead. He is disintigrating but his head is intact and the hyogokyu is still exactly in the same place despite Aizen's chest vanishing.

I think they are going to pull out some crap like Aizen's being is now integrated with the hyogokyu and can't be destroyed unless the hyogokyu is destroyed. The Aizen you see is just a physical manifestation for people to comprehend. That way it will bring back Uruhara and co, as they surely are not finished at just pulling out their shikai's.., infact Ichigo's dad has not even pulled out his shikai yet has he?

Edit: Aizen's legendary mullet is also still intact, so he is definitely not dead.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I thought he just made up the snake thing this chapter, no?
    Bleach, don`t expect foreshadowing longer than half a chapter.

Also, i bet he`s gonna bankai his way out of this one.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Or just have the hyogokyu choose a new master?
    "Sorry i don't have an absolute value sign! I cant make everything positive right now!"

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    What's the point of reading ANY of this if it's all gonna get retconned a couple of chapters later?

Gin, grab the Hougyoku and please eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    Gin, grab the Hougyoku and please eat it.
    If the manga ends with Gin eating the hougyoku, I will consider Kubo redeemed.