Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 170-171

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuden - 170 - 720p | 480p

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuden - 171 - 720p | 480p

I forgot how annoying Naruto was...
    I'm happy they brought that up again
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    It wasn't too bad.

It was refreshing to see a good-looking version of Ino again. Generally speaking, I prefer the original Naruto designs over Shippuuden.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

woohoo 2 eps. Thanks Marik

At least we didn't need to wait two weeks to get past this. But yeah, Naruto was an unbelievable idiot back then.

I wonder if they already animated this ages ago but didn't air it for one reason or another. The connection to the Fourth seems kind of too flimsy to think they would have animated such a nonsensical flashback suddenly at this point. But then again, it is the Naruto production committee so no deed is too silly for them.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    I think they just wanted to have some old-fashioned Sasuke screen time :\

user posted image

the fillers were cute
    I enjoyed them immensely
    a fun change of pace.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

snorefest...

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

And I was so stoked on what I thought would be the Nagato backstory and showdown when I first heard there was a double episode.

But, at least the filler is over very quickly.

Yeah, about that waste of time....

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Guy sensei, uhh your face is scaring me.

Oh how i missed the good old Naruto soundtrack, it soooooo much better than the Shippuuden one.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

So these episodes were Nagato's pain? I totally understand why he went insane.

Ahh, so nice of them to remind me how much Naruto: The Filler Years sucked.

I especially liked how the secret final puzzle device opens the way to the treasure...which is located on a room on the second floor that is completely open to the outside...in a test designed for ninja who can easily walk up walls...

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    Oh how i missed the good old Naruto soundtrack, it soooooo much better than the Shippuuden one.
    Amen. The one good thing about this episode.

I had kind of assumed that for some legal reason they weren't allowed to reuse Naruto's soundtrack in Shippuudden. But clearly they can. They really need to remix those old themes and bring them back again.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sat, 07-31-2010 at 03:49 AM.

wasn't too bad... best thing (except for the music) was how Naruto did not recognize Gai.

and we had no noneffect-Rasengan at all (okay would have been stupid, he doesn't know it yet)

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticCat View Post
    and we had no noneffect-Rasengan at all (okay would have been stupid, he doesn't know it yet)
    Right, instead we had a chidori that hit an entire group of people and just stunned them a little.

I suppose he's lucky he didn't electrocute the shit out of himself using that in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Right, instead we had a chidori that hit an entire group of people and just stunned them a little.

I suppose he's lucky he didn't electrocute the shit out of himself using that in the rain.
    Kakashi said, that Sasuke can't handle the technique yet. And it took him a little while longer - he was late at the 3rd round.

Well doesnt matter - this has nothing to do with the true story anyway.
    It's also stupid, that Gai knew that Kakashi was training Sasuke, but when he saw Sasuke using Chidori against Gaara, Gai was rather suprised...

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post

LOL.

That's like saying people shouldn't use fire techniques when the wind's blowing backwards.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    LOL.

That's like saying people shouldn't use fire techniques when the wind's blowing backwards.
    More like, dont use water technique, you will drown!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Well......you probably shouldn't.