Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 413

Bleach Chapter 413

Online Viewing

edit: I'm about to leave on a flight, this is the last manga I read before leaving -____-

They made a filler character into a non filler character.

I'm really enjoying the "Aizen follows a group of kids around town" arc.

Seriously, wtf was the point of this chapter? Come to think of it... wtf was the point of any chapter in the past 2-3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    I'm really enjoying the "Aizen follows a group of kids around town" arc.

Seriously, wtf was the point of this chapter? Come to think of it... wtf was the point of any chapter in the past 2-3 years?
    This chapter? Two words ... molotov cocktail.

Oh Afro Shinigami works too.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    This shit is disgraceful.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

wow... peace of shit chapter... as KuBooing planned

seriously? my god, he ran out of ideas and now just buying time before shit hits the fan.

I seriously don't know what the point of this chapter was.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

this is not a manga anymore, this is toilet paper (paper version). Even naruto is getting better, this i didn't spend even 30 seconds to finish.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Aizen is getting lazy, start making your fucking key, you know the one you have been planning to make for hundreds of years? Or are you getting senile that you forgot what your damn brain want?

delete me
    Last edited by Cal_kashi; Thu, 07-22-2010 at 02:06 AM. Reason: damnit, didn't mean to double post
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Where's the rest of the chapter. this is bullshit yo.

Quote Originally Posted by depthcharge View Post
    Aizen is getting lazy, start making your fucking key, you know the one you have been planning to make for hundreds of years? Or are you getting senile that you forgot what your damn brain want?
    You know damn well that he must for some reason need Ichigo and Ichigo at full power with final kamehameha ready. The specifics aren't clear yet, but everything is pointing to needing Ichigo to complete the key. Then it will be all ironic and evil master planny that Ichico IS the key or some such bullshit.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Chapter in less than ten words:

Ichigo's friends meet. They ran from Aizen. Gin comes.

Ichigo's friends meet
    they run from aizen, gin comes
    just as aizen planned
    Last edited by Cal_kashi; Thu, 07-22-2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: needed more haiku

That beautiful haiku was better than this chapter. I think I know what's happening. Kubo went on vacation and asked a chimp to cover for him but to make sure the plot did not advance; otherwise, it might screw up where Kubo was "planning" to take things.

Even Aizen's planning is turning to shit, chasing a bunch of kids around town. What's next, appearing in the dreams of little kids and scaring the crap out of them?

WOW, I really thought that the molotov cocktail would stop aizen! and then the rock slam! I thought that he was going down!

seriously though, what division is Afro samurai from? doesn't being able to Shikai mean you're a ranked officer?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Great chapter.

Oh wait...

So why the hell doesn't Aizen just make the damn soul key? I don't really see wtf he's doing running around Karakura down playing Jason. Doesn't he have better things to do then chase after Ichigo's friends who we haven't and kubo hasn't cared about for like what 200 Chapters?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I wonder what other shitty character will save team stupid, we had Don Kannonjin, Gin`s bitch and now Afro samurai, any bets?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Well we haven't seen Yachiru yet.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Having yachiru doing some shit would actually be cool imo.
    -----------------