Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 413

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Having yachiru doing some shit would actually be cool imo.
    Kubo is still writing this shit, so it would end up being a gut-wrenching disappointment.

Obviously this is going to be part of Aizen's plan of giving Ichigo time to master his final move, hence him fooling around with these kids. After which Ichigo will come bursting out, Aizen will pretend to be caught off guard for half a second before explaining how Ichigo getting a boner over him apparantly catching Aizen off guard was also just as Aizen planned.

Aizen doesn't need to give Ichigo time to master the move. that's what the hyperbolic time-chamber is for. Aizne has one hour to spend not doing shit. he can practically go to a restaurant and wait for dessert, and it will be done.

maybe Aizen actually wants to make Ichigo into the key and not the city, maybe he wants to protect the city by killing the evil spirit king, or whatever silly Itachi plot shit thing.
    how many chapters has it been since Aizen turned into the big bad?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    Aizen doesn't need to give Ichigo time to master the move. that's what the hyperbolic time-chamber is for. Aizne has one hour to spend not doing shit. he can practically go to a restaurant and wait for dessert, and it will be done.

I think Kubo forgot about the hyperbolic time-chamber. In fact, it actually seems like time is moving faster in the real world than in the HTC. A lot is happening in the town, and nothing is happening with Ichigo... unless Ichigo is having a 1,000 year battle with himself.

Blog Entries
    I thought it was hilarious how even in front of high school kids Aizen can't help but stress how much all they do is within his plan

He's so needy for attention... all he really needs is a hug but everything around him disintegrates by the sheer force of his awesomeness, and thus a villain was born

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    I think Kubo forgot about the hyperbolic time-chamber. In fact, it actually seems like time is moving faster in the real world than in the HTC. A lot is happening in the town, and nothing is happening with Ichigo... unless Ichigo is having a 1,000 year battle with himself.
    It's sad really. I'll bet if he didn't have two little sisters he had to worry about he'd be much more adapt at beating himself.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

That is honestly the worse chapter I have ever read. I expected something pathetic... but just wow.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

It's Hyperbolic Lame Corridor, damnit! What's going to be funny is when Kubo just picks up where he left off with Ichigo even though a long time is supposed to have passed. Man...I wish this Manga had fillers. I know it would be a lot better than cannon writing.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    If Yachiru appears and faces Aizen, this is how it`s going to happen

*Yachiru appears*
    Aizen: Yachiru *smile*, i`ve been expecting you
    Yachiru: *insert release here*
    *Aizen gets defeated*
    *Aizen reappers*
    Aizen: Did you thought... that you could defeat me? no, that`s just silly, i just made it seem as if you defeat me because is part of my plan somehow.
    Then he cuts her down.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Fri, 07-23-2010 at 08:29 AM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post

If _______ appears and faces Aizen, this is how it`s going to happen:

*_______ appears*
    Aizen: _______ *smile*, I`ve been expecting you
    _______ : *insert release here*
    *Aizen gets defeated*
    *Aizen reappers*
    Aizen: Did you thought... that you could defeat me? No, that`s just silly, i just made it seem as if you defeat me because is part of my plan somehow.
    Then he cuts _______ down.
    Fixed .

Maybe Kubo is actually a dollar hungry cocksucking genius.
    Maybe this is all planned so Kenpachi's release is actually needed.
    Maybe this is in order to warm things up for something bigger.

Or maybe I'm giving him way too much credit, just as Aizen planned!

Jounin
    Once again i can come here after being Kuboed yet again. BS chapter. But let's face it. We love this shit. Not the actual chapters but the whole experience of reading, facepalming and then come here to bash. It feels good to bash. It gives the actual reading a purpose and makes it enjoyable to read all the stupidity. I suspect there is a big release of endorfins in that big facepalm. If i didn't have that (and the hope that Gin will turn out as awesome as i have imagined him to be (oh i know Kubo will fuck that up but it's hope god dammit)) i would have dropped this crap long ago. And i would definitely have dropped it after last weeks chapter (i have been looking forward for the Gin/Matsumoto relationship story/flashback for so long).

As for Itchigo's friends, they are all uninteresting and they have been ever since Itchigo left for SS and his powers started to rival captains. Just as chichi and the rest of the powerless characters in Dragonball became uninteresting once they transitioned to DBZ. in shonen the powerless and utterly weak are only there to provide comedy between arcs and give a sense of relaxation and normal life for the main character after he has beaten the big bad. Stupidity.

Aaaaahh that felt good See you all here next week for more of the same.

Aren't byakuya and kenpachi still fighting yammi back in old hueco mundo? Wonder if we'll see them appear. God does Kubo even still remember that? but yeah bleach face palming is very cathartic and in some ways is the highlight of my week...just as Aizen planned

Who knows, but it's obvious that Kubo has forgotten that he's left Grimmjow lying wounded in the sand for almost two years. One can only wonder how long the Vaizards and Gotei 13 will lie wounded in fake Kurakura town.

Fuck Aizen's plan.

Aizen's dialog in a nutshell

"Are you expecting me to believe/say/etc... __________, or was it that I simply ub3r planned everything

"Did you really think you had _(insert ANYTHING), the reality is I that ub3r planned everything"

Yay Endorphins

Kubo tried to make Aizen badass but only succeeded in making him an overpowered turd.

lets go back in time...
    July 2010: 413~ Aizen running around town, not killing everybody into making the key.
    july 2009: 365~ Vizards show up.
    july 2008: 318~ Ichigo charges at ULQI tower, Chad is hitting the wall (wasn't he dead by noritora?) Aizen sends his troops to destroy the barrier
    July 2007: ~282 Ichigo fights Grimmjaw.
    July 2006: 235~ Uruhara fights yammy, Ichigo fights Grimmjaw, Orihime leaves for mexico.

this is so stupid...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

What about Ishida's dad? He hasn't jumped in yet...

Don't worry, he will be about soon and then his character will also be ruined.

just as aizen planned

If ever Kenpachi would appear with his zanpakutou released.

I think Aizen would say:

Oh? You coming here and the ability you gained from your zanpakutou is a part of my plan. No one can defeat me because being defeated is not a part of my plan.

And what if Kubo is being a part of Aizen's plan as well?