Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 593

isn't it possible that the WG gave Buggy SSB status just to make him drop his army? like how Jinbei discarded Arlong when he became a shishibukai?

or maybe they want his crew to drop their defenses? Buggy's uselessness aside, he did pick up quite an army up. loosing the level six criminals was a disaster for the WG.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I'm doubtful about the WG giving Buggy Shichibukai status. First off, Buggy's outclassed when you consider the devil-fruit abilities of some of the other pirates.

Shichibukai are supposed to be the government's enforcers against other pirates right? The WG would have better Shicibukai recruiting ground from the eleven supernovas.

Secondly, because of Buggy's proximity and close contact with Straw Hat, they won't ever completely trust him. Wasn't moria killed because a perceived 'risk' that his first contact with Luffy may have had a chance of them becoming allies? (prlly read a bad translaction, but if they killed him because he was weak, that makes the case against buggy even more) As noted, Luffy does have the dangerous ability of making everyone around him his ally.
    Last edited by DeathscytheVII; Sat, 07-24-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I think they "killed" Moria in order to turn his DF into a cyborg power. But his death hasn't been confirmed, as far as I know.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I thought they killed Moria cause he sucked...lol..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    I thought they killed Moria cause he sucked...lol..
    That was my assumption as well