Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 593

One Piece Chapter 593

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

god damn it!!!!!!!!!! 3 consecutive cliffhangers

Buggy is probably being offered a Shibukai position if I had to guess. and I guess now it's pretty much confirmed that Luffy has done something new. God I guess his training with Reliegh was pretty quick either that or maybe Releigh prompted him to do whatever it was that he did.

Buggy as a shishibukai?
    there has to be at least one marine who knows him better than this..
    unless there is a plan to create a new fighting force for the WG, while keeping high profile pirates as SSBs.

I loved Sanji's reaction to the poster

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

ANBU Captain
    I guess pell is ok....

Kuma is a big ass dude every panel he is in is so epic seeming. I wonder if luffy made a declaration to replace whitebeard. It sounds big enough to stirr croc and everyone else. He did run around claiming to be the next PK

Sanji cracked me up wild open with every single thing he did and said. And Sanji survived as we know him !!!

Can't wait for next week, I want to know what Luffy did !

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

My bet is still on breaking back into Impel Down

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Mr. 2 rescue arc?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

2 of the comments made about luffy's article are interesting...

"stylish? nah, I guess not." -vivi

"right after getting their lives saved, just what are these idiots thinking?" crocodile refers to more than one person, jinbei.

it doesn't seem like the article is a new bounty anymore, given everybody talking about a big stunt, but he'll probably still get one.

also, there is your damn timeskip.

Man, Oda really know how to keep people coming back for more. So many things I want to know from that chapter. But at least we know that Sanji's character wasn't assassinated!!!

As for Buggy being a Shichibukai... I guess its possible. The Shichibukai's role is to basically scare Pirates and deter them, right? Buggy's crew is pretty powerful now with all those Prisoners he freed, and he has a pretty monstrous reputation after the War, his past on Gold Roger's ship, and his relationship with Shanks.

I don`t think a "one month after" tops is what people meant by time-skip
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Moreso than anything else, i'm excited to see the revolutionaries actually start getting involved.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Why is this manga so f**king good? O_O

Compensation over Bleach`s crapiness.

Way to dangle the carrot! Showing the reaction of everyone and their Grandma, but not telling us what the heck happen!!!
    Oda is playing the game, "Can you guess?"

Now that I think about it, how many active Shibukai are there? I mean world government's lost alot of them throughout the course of the White Beard War either via death or defection.

Jinbei has probably going to have his title stripped. Hancock's status is questionable since she did attack marines during the conflict and aid Luffy. Moria I guess is officially dead. And black beard defected and pretty much bitch slapped the world government while simultaneously humiliating them.

So that leaves Don Flamingo, Mihawk, and Kuma, so there's 4 positions that need to be filled post white beard war.

They DO need to replace Blackbeard, and the world goverment said something about understimating Buggy and something about him being under the radar?

Blog Entries
    Anyone else feels like kicking Oda in the nads?

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    They DO need to replace Blackbeard, and the world goverment said something about understimating Buggy and something about him being under the radar?
    Lol, that would be so epic

Actually, previously someone said Luffy went back to the Jailhouse, did they say it was for saving Bon-chan?

Maybe Luffy got a tattoo in Ace's memory!?