Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 169 (Leaked Version)

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticCat View Post
    If you mix up red light and green light, you'll get yellow. So brown isn't the only possibility
    Yeah... except additive only applies when the object EMITS light, not absorbs it. Unless Naruto's eyes glow in the dark, you're not going to get yellow.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Yeah... except additive only applies when the object EMITS light, not absorbs it. Unless Naruto's eyes glow in the dark, you're not going to get yellow.
    dude, I was just babbling. And we don't know if Kyuubi's eyes glow in the dark

This episode was alright.

N defeats last pain
    questions is revenge ok
    starts talk with real pain

recap in haiku,
    just because. I can do it
    it brings me much joy
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well Hinata certainly is a big girl now.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    I'm sure glad we can get over 167s horrible roadrunner legs and get back to real animation. I mean, where would we be at without excellent character faces like everybody has in this shot?

I mean, where would we be artistically without cross-eyed Lee, and triangular-nosed Neji?

and that Anbu's mask in the back oddly resembles this smiley . I wasn't aware that their masks changed expressions.

user posted image

Blog Entries
    Oh yay, more of this?

Shitty animation is shitty, in both cases, now let it go already.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    The irony in you complaining about a far away shot animation is delightful, please, do try again.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Holy shit. And here I thought Anko had the market cornered on the fishnets. Hinata just needs a meaner coat to go with 'em now.

It was about here in the story that I stopped reading the manga. They really pulled out the big guns back with that Yondaime appearance(even if it WAS just in Naruto's headspace), and I missed that feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next in the anime. Does anyone else remember back when it was a big fucking deal having the parents showing up to save the day during the Chuunin finale? I thought it was cool seeing how both the younger and older generation are impressed by how far Naruto's come along. Shikamaru's dad just seems like a guy that has seen some of the craziest shit in his life- him and Ibiki. And to see him tell Ino's dad to stand down and let Naruto do his thing, I dunno. To me it says a lot.

I wonder what the survivors are going to think about Root after this-they didn't lift a goddamn finger, and Danzo expects to take over as Hokage? After watching what Naruto did to Pain, I don't think any of their members are gonna try to take over forcibly. Unless under Danzo's eyepatch he wields THE GEASS.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante View Post

Holy shit. And here I thought Anko had the market cornered on the fishnets. Hinata just needs a meaner coat to go with 'em now.

It was about here in the story that I stopped reading the manga. They really pulled out the big guns back with that Yondaime appearance(even if it WAS just in Naruto's headspace), and I missed that feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next in the anime. Does anyone else remember back when it was a big fucking deal having the parents showing up to save the day during the Chuunin finale? I thought it was cool seeing how both the younger and older generation are impressed by how far Naruto's come along. Shikamaru's dad just seems like a guy that has seen some of the craziest shit in his life- him and Ibiki. And to see him tell Ino's dad to stand down and let Naruto do his thing, I dunno. To me it says a lot.

I wonder what the survivors are going to think about Root after this-they didn't lift a goddamn finger, and Danzo expects to take over as Hokage? After watching what Naruto did to Pain, I don't think any of their members are gonna try to take over forcibly. Unless under Danzo's eyepatch he wields THE GEASS.
    Under Danzo's eyepatch is another sharingan.

It's funny. Now that I think about it, Danzo has short kinda-spiky hair. Tobi also has short, kinda-spiky hair. That guy always has his left eye under bandages. We have only seen Tobi's left eye.

It's even funnier how Danzo wants to become Hokage, while Tobi was once driven out of Konoha.

Only problem is that anime characters have the special ability of keeping their eyes firmly shut yet be inconspicuous and visually capable.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    It's funny. Now that I think about it, Danzo has short kinda-spiky hair. Tobi also has short, kinda-spiky hair. That guy always has his left eye under bandages. We have only seen Tobi's left eye.

It's even funnier how Danzo wants to become Hokage, while Tobi was once driven out of Konoha.
    You're honestly just now getting this?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You're honestly just now getting this?
    Yeah.

Was it mentioned previously?

Blog Entries
    I can't vouch for the anime subforum but with the manga the hypothesis has been considered for over a year or so

I can't vouch for the anime subforum but with the manga the hypothesis has been considered for over a year or so
    But isn't the manga like a year ahead of us?

Blog Entries
    But isn't the manga like a year ahead of us?
    The possibility has been considered ever since Tobi revealed himself to be Madara

Now, would Naruto look at Hinata? Fishnet hugging those boobs definitely calls for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by depthcharge View Post
    Now, would Naruto look at Hinata? Fishnet hugging those boobs definitely calls for attention.
    Naruto only has eyes for Sasuke.

Under Danzo's eyepatch is another sharingan.

So what you're saying is....

Danzo is Ubito.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    So what you're saying is....

Danzo is Ubito.
    I'm saying Danzo may be Tobi.

Tobi is not Ubito. That guy's dead.

Blog Entries
    I'm saying Danzo may be Tobi.

Tobi is not Ubito. That guy's dead.
    ... or is he???

... or is he???
    If he is alive and is really Tobi, he's certainly aged a lot. He should be around Kakashi's age, though appearance modification should be nothing new to ninjas.

It's an interesting idea since it would still "work" because his missing sharingan would be covered by the bandages... but remember that his whole right was crushed.