Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 591

One Piece Chapter 591

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 07-07-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Oda must be having a jolly good time mindfucking me with each new chapter

1) Rayleigh arrives

No more time-skip

2) Raileigh is apparently concocting some method of training to make Luffy stronger. Also, Usopp is gonna have to train to get out of the island

Yay, time-skip

3) Chopper is going back

No more time-skip

4) Luffy did something, cliffhanger maximus

Brain explodes
    Last edited by Archangel; Wed, 07-07-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Didn't we see a similar scene for Usopp already on the anime o.o?

And I bet that Luffy's news are about a new high bounty.

Yeah, Luffy's bounty probably went up again. And it is starting to look like there won't be a time skip.

ya but why would chopper be so surprised?

i thought rayleigh was about to join them... and he finally confirms the speculation with kuma

I was under the impression that Luffy broke into the Marine prison again.

I was under the impression that the first newspaper chopper read was about the planned execution of Ace, like the one grandma nyon gave to Luffy. The newest one Chopper got on the last page was the outcome of the war, and Chopper freaked out about Luffy jumping into the middle of that fray.

Its been established that Amazon Lily is the best place for Luffy to be right now, so I'm sure he's going to stay there until his training is done. In other words, the last page probably wasn't a cliffhanger.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Its been established that Amazon Lily is the best place for Luffy to be right now, so I'm sure he's going to stay there until his training is done. In other words, the last page probably wasn't a cliffhanger.
    Although your argument makes sense, one would think there is a reason placed chopper's expression as the last panel of the chapter. It would seem Oda would leave a surprised character to keep us on our toes, no?

I will admit, the small "now what??" message in the bottom left corner is a bit ominous, but the only surprise I'd seriously expect would be, as RZ suggested, a bounty increase.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Maybe it's gonna be something silly again akin to like finding out Duval's real identity.

Rayleigh is going to teach Luffy some sexy Haki techniques 99%

and chopper is probably reacting to what happened... as far as the marines know Luffy can be dead so for now i presume they have him as MIA so who knows what they have written

When Rayleigh first got to the island, that frame had only his chest and torso shown. I thought it was Chopper.

Anyhow, having Rayleigh show up and train Luffy is much better idea then having Karate fishman do it.

Oh yeah, Rayleigh oozes kickass out of his butt.

And despite Raleigh's ridiculousness swimming through the calm belt, he still needed to be rescued by Hatchi back when he was in his prime. :x
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm more interested in Law's line. Doesn't it imply that Dragon doesn't want Raleigh to meet up with Luffy?

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    And despite Raleigh's ridiculousness swimming through the calm belt, he still needed to be rescued by Hatchi back when he was in his prime. :x
    It's possible that he was severely injured when Hatchi rescued him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    ya but why would chopper be so surprised?

i thought rayleigh was about to join them... and he finally confirms the speculation with kuma
    Why? They were all surprised the last time Luffy's bounty went up. If it goes up again, that would make his bounty even more ridiculous. Also, saying "Why again" implies that it has already happened before. Thus, it probably is a huge bounty increase.

I am sure that Chopper read that Luffy participated in war so bounty increase shouldn't surprise him that much.

So my guess that Luffy returned to Sabaody and kicked Celestial again.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

A bounty increase seems to be the most likely thing, but Oda always surprises so we'll see. Another bounty increase would definitely be surprising especially to a character like Chopper, because it really hasn't been that long since Water 7, or has it?

Maybe his bounty went up by 30 Berries again? Or he got another dumb candid picture of him taken again like his cotton candy eating one.

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Maybe his bounty went up by 30 Berries again? Or he got another dumb candid picture of him taken again like his cotton candy eating one.
    That post just gave me an idea. Maybe it is a bounty increase and a new picture of Luffy taken from when Luffy was participating in the war with his body all torn up and REALLY badly damaged. That would mean Chopper saying "not again" could refer to both Luffy's current state and the bounty increase.