Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 278

Bleach 278

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

It wasn't actually a bad episode. I didn't believe I'd say this ever again about a Bleach episode, but it's not like that would make me unhappy. Let's hope the Vaizards show somewhat better prowess than the captains who hardly impressed me. At all.

The pace of the episode was a bit slow, but it's the end that counts... FINALLY we get some action we waited for.

The episode did make me wonder 2 things:
    What the hell is up with Kyouraku's Bankai?
    What number is Wonderweiss? 00?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    As far as i know, Wonderweiss is not an Espada, just an arrancar, let`s remember "Espada" is nothing but a tittle, Yami also said they are ranked from 0 to 9, and 0 is already taken.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Yami is bullshit. He's a real 0. And the real rank still goes from 1 - 10. He really is the weakest.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji View Post
    What the hell is up with Kyouraku's Bankai?
    Maybe he'll turn into a lady, which is why Ukitake doesn't want him to show the world.

We're all getting tired waiting to see the other captains' Bankai. Just show us already.

I think the writer is running out of ideas what kind of bankai should the other captains have. That explains why he made such lame bankai for Soifon and Stark's release. A gun and a rocket launcher? WTF!?!?!? this is Bleach for crying outloud. Not Rambo!

I think Wonderweiss is that "perfect" Arrancar created by the Hougyoku, so in reality he's probably stronger than any of the Espada.

I thought the first 2/3s of the ep was good, the tail end was slightly lacking. They did that same flash captain thing they did with the Shinigami before, which is a really annoying waste of time after they just showed a shitload of flashback (which I really didn't have too much problem with since it has been awhile since the good arc but it could've been shorter)

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I wouldn`t call him perfect per se since he`s... you know... retarded, perfect fighting skills maybe, he DID one shot ukitake after all, talking about which, censoring for the lose.

You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Well, I have mixed feelings on this episode.

On the one hand, I really liked the episode.

On the other hand, the fact that Hallibel and Barrigan are fine means I'm going to have to continue watching prolonged battles against them when I've already grown quite sick and tired of them over the last 10 episodes.

I might be more excited if I wasn't sure that the Vizards aren't going to do anything particularly cool. I'm sure there very powerful, but becoming a Vizards didn't really give Ichigo any new powers, it just made him stronger, so I'm not expecting the Vizards to be any more interesting than the Captains.

yeah, Wonderweiss doesnt seem to be a perfectly social being. He seems to have a good relationship with the blind captain though. wahh wahhh - just as Aizen planned.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I'm tired of the same old music in Bleach episodes that have been there since the beginning of the series, it's so annoying. Put a few new tracks in there. And no I'm not talking about the mariachi shit every time an Espada is introduced.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel View Post
    I'm tired of the same old music in Bleach episodes that have been there since the beginning of the series, it's so annoying. Put a few new tracks in there. And no I'm not talking about the mariachi shit every time an Espada is introduced.
    I sort of miss the "Make you feel like number 1~!"

Not me. I must be alone on this but I always thought that song made every scene it was in cheesy as hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Not me. I must be alone on this but I always thought that song made every scene it was in cheesy as hell.
    Well... yeah, but it was a good kind of cheesy :P

Old school cheesy, like the mighty morphin power rangers and their spandex suits

I actually really liked Number One, but it's not like they play it anymore. How freakin' long have they used the OP? It's terrible as well.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

I actually really liked Number One, but it's not like they play it anymore. How freakin' long have they used the OP? It's terrible as well.
    Blasphemy. The current opening is one of my favorites.

They've been using it for 13 episodes now though, so maybe they're due for a change. That, or it'll go for another 13 episodes.

I'm expecting the OP to last for another 12 or 13 episodes. It's usually 2 EDs for every 1 OP. Diggy-Mo' has already had his 13 eps, so the new ED ("echoes" by universe} will last for at least 12 eps.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Blasphemy. The current opening is one of my favorites.

They've been using it for 13 episodes now though, so maybe they're due for a change. That, or it'll go for another 13 episodes.
    There is absolutely no way they've only used it for 13 episodes.

There is absolutely no way they've only used it for 13 episodes.
    They started using it with ep 266. 266-278 = 13 episodes.

Math is fun.

What's even more unbelievable is that they've been using the new opening since the filler arc ended, and in the 13 episodes since then, there's been nothing but fighting going on, and the only fight they've managed to resolve so far is Ulquiorra.