Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 410

I hope that Aizen plans to give me some money.

The world is now a better place. Just as Aizen planned.

Well Kubo might not have ever had any plan with ANY of this... and such is quite apparent. HOWEVER we can all rest assured that its all according to AIZEN'S plan at least...

Can Aizen plan a plan so large and intricate that even Aizen himself can't plan it?

On a side note, Hollow ichigo is awesome, just as aizen planned. Perhaps hollow ichigo is the perfect power that he seeks?

Even when Aizen himself plans something, it won't go according to his plan... Why? Coz it was just as Aizen planned!!!

Pretty shitty thoughts right? Well, it was just as Aizen planned!!!

I think if they ever invent a trope that requires a character constantly get his ass beat to power up, they can simply name it The Ichigo's Phenomenon.

reading this forum makes my head hurts, just as Aizen planned.

The Just as Aizen planned is getting too hard to watch, just as Aizen planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon View Post
    I think if they ever invent a trope that requires a character constantly get his ass beat to power up, they can simply name it The Ichigo's Phenomenon.

reading this forum makes my head hurts, just as Aizen planned.
    This was actually established in Draganball Z, as all Saiyans would become stronger after getting beaten up. Hence the bit where Vegeta asked to have a hole blown through him on planet Namek. Funny how they lost that concept when everyone went Super Saiyan.

Just as Aizen planned.

just as Aizen planned.. or is it...

so if you plan something, and i know you are planning it, but then you know i am planning it... mfker my head hurts now. fu Aizen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaigan View Post
    just as Aizen planned.. or is it...

so if you plan something, and i know you are planning it, but then you know i am planning it... mfker my head hurts now. fu Aizen
    Aizen doesn't fuck himself, he fucks you while you fuck him while you're unaware of any of it

Just as Aizen planned

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Aizen doesn't fuck himself, he fucks you while you fuck him while you're unaware of any of it

Just as Aizen planned
    One might say he's mind fucking you! Other's would say he's merely raping you and letting you think you enjoy it. One thing is certain though, you won't know if you are coming or going, just as Aizen planned.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills