Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 409

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bleach Chapter 409

mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing |

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So the "Inner" form of Zangetsu changes when Ichigo talks to Zangetsu in Bankai form? Atleast he will learn a actual Bankai move instead of repeated the same Shikai move over and over.

Does anyone know what Engetsu means? Thought Zangetsu was Cutting Moon or something? So..Engetsu would be Cutting Sun? Since father and son have similar Zanpaktou. Just as Aizen planned.
    Last edited by NeoCybercoin; Thu, 06-24-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Does anyone know what Engetsu means? Thought Zangetsu was Cutting Moon or something? So..Engetsu would be Cutting Sun? Since father and son have similar Zanpaktou
    En = Blaze/Flame, so it's more like Blazing Moon or Flaming Moon.

So this is Kubo's ploy to introduce a bishounen and create more yaoi fans for Ichigo? As if Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo and Ulquiorra wasn't enough.

I only like Aizen's pages at the end.

Probably more Kuboing, since I don't see a reason for Tatsuki to meet Aizen.

On second though... Aizen probably knows she is the strongest of them all, and he is meeting her just as Aizen planned....
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Wed, 06-23-2010 at 08:23 PM.

When I first saw Tensazangetsu, I was like "wtf is Ulquiorra doing inside of Ichigo?"

So now Narut... Ichigo has to journey inside himself to defeat the Kyuu... Zangetsu in order to use it's power. I wonder if his mom will show up inside of him and lend a hand? If she does, I'm sure it would be just as Aizen planned.

Hold the phone, in the time it took for Aizen to casually stroll into Karakura Town, shouldn't Ichigo have had the time to master every technique and train for thousands of hours?

KIMOCHI~II

Seems like Kubo is "borrowing" ideas from Naruto. I wouldn't be surprised if the results came out the same way.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    I fucking loled when i saw bishie Zangetsu, just as Aizen planned

(I take no credit for this pic, just as Aizen planned)

Seriously? It's just Ulq with a different hairstyle. I just can't wait to see who's going to win this fight, though (ha). Ichigo should just tell him to teach him the move because it's part of Aizen's plan.

So, Ichigo defeated Ulquiera who dissolved, went into Ichigo, took over Zangetsu and kept Aizen's hair to Fuck with him, This must have been the plan from the beginning to defeat Ichigo, just as Aizen planned.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

kubo knows his series will never generate money from merchandise or syndication, cause he's kubo and he's bad at writing. Seems like he's only trying to build as many yaoi prospects that he can at this point. He gave up a year ago.

The chapter was 22 page but the actual story content is a page long, just as Aizen planned.

The condensing of time by 2000 times is painfully crushing, just as Aizen planned.

I don't know about you guys, but it's been ages since we've seen Ichigo's civilian friends, and I could care less about them. If he wanted some drama or some reason we should feel urgency for Ichigo to learn his move, he should have used Ichigo's sisters instead of these two. Someone inform Kubo.

I'm going to stop reading this shit ... Just as Aizen planned.

Aizen has become the new Chuck Norris, just as Aizen planned.

Edit: On a seperate note, this is Bleach chapter 410, not 409. I think the numbering got screwed up on these forums a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by DB_Hunter; Thu, 06-24-2010 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Aizen has become the new Chuck Norris, just as Aizen planned.

Edit: On a seperate note, this is Bleach chapter 410, not 409. I think the numbering got screwed up on these forums a few weeks ago.
    Well... unless Kubo himself is numbering their chapters wrong... http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/13681102/4 ... I think you are under Aizen's power... just as Aizen planned.

This is bizzare, I could have sworn I read a chapter online around about the 403 mark which nobody released on this forum. Now I can't find it.

Just as Aizen planned???

I lol'ed at most of the comments,.................just as Aizen planned.

What the crap? Is someone just neg repping people for saying "just as Aizen planned"? Who is this douche bag? Is there a Kubo fanboy here?

Bleach Chapter 409 Wed, 06-23-2010 05:03 PMjust as Aizen planned

Bleach Chapter 409 Wed, 06-23-2010 04:34 PMJust as Aizen planned

Bleach Chapter 408 Sun, 06-20-2010 04:34 PMjust as aizen planned!