Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 165

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unandpw View Post
    This is true. The next logical course of action would be to use some sort of scissor jutsu since scissors beat paper. Perhaps Sakura could develop it and they could start scissoring each other.
    It's called Wind Jutsu.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Um, they already did that. It didn't affect her on the grounds that she had soaked herself in water or something like that before the battle.
    All, yes. I had forgotten that. On the other hand she may have dried off by now.

Beyond burning her to ashes, I considered Neji because he has both a wide range dispersal from Kaiten and then a fast multiple strike in his Hakkeshou attack that would enable him to fend off and take on at least a couple reams of paper at a time. Lee being part of it was more just to see his "springtime of youth" reaction to Konan...

As far as Lee or Gai easily taking out pain, I can just see Pain holding his metal stick out and pulling their heads straight through it. Remember, he's trying to capture Naruto alive, not kill him. He just beat the crap out of three giant frogs. I think he's plenty strong to take out anyone. And it's not like his physical attacks and speed are lacking either. And he might be able to see through their attacks easier like Sasuke did with the Sharingan. Rinnegan probably works better, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Azonalanthious View Post
    All, yes. I had forgotten that. On the other hand she may have dried off by now.
    She's alone in a cave with her dear Nagato, who just happens to be half naked to boot. I reckon she's going to be wetter than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    She's alone in a cave with her dear Nagato, who just happens to be half naked to boot. I reckon she's going to be wetter than ever.
    Dude, gross.

Nagato looks like he could use some moisture

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Dude, gross.
    I thought it was hot.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Dude, gross.
    If any of you, God willing, ever see a vagina, you'll know what all the fuss is about.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel View Post
    If any of you, God willing, ever see a vagina, you'll know what all the fuss is about.
    I was talking about someone getting hot over Nagato's half naked body. It's like getting aroused by looking at starving ethiopian kids. Whatever floats your boat, I guess...*shudder*
    Last edited by Sam98034; Thu, 06-24-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Oh, I'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet, but we actually got to see what all 9 of the Bijuu looked like in this episode.

That bug thing looks particularly wicked.