Online Viewing | Direct Download

Dear Kubo:
    Fuck you for a Time Chamber.

Thank you for Tatsuki.

Regards:
    Your friendly neighbor KUBOING!!!
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Wed, 06-16-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Mangastream pages were loading so slow I thought I was in a time chamber of my own. Eternally reading Bleach... -shiver-

Well at least Tatsuki brightened things up a bit.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

he should show more of tatsuki. maybe then ichigo's training will take 1 chapter instead of 2000

Why can't Kubo stop making up dumb shit?

why the hell does Isshin think they have one hour to spare? Aizen killed finished the entire previous battle in ten minutes, he'll destroy the city in five.

remember, back in dragon ball Z? when things made sense, and Goku had to ask Cell for ten days of training? and how Piccolo encourged Buu to take his time enjoying the extinction of the earthling races?

and seeing tatsuki and what's hisname bicker is nice, but that's stuff for between arcs, not for the middle of the big fight.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I'm confused here. Is Ichigo training for 3 months or 3x2000 months? And is his dad doing whatever the hell he's doing for 3 months or 3x2000 months?

one hour outside = 2000 inside.
    2000/24 = 83.something ~ nearly three months,

but yes, he's going to hold his position for three months straight, he can still somehow punch Ichigo.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    So Tatsuki is gonna be the one to defeat Aizen?

First Grimmjow gets sliced down and forgotten for like 100+ chapters, and now it looks like Kubo is going to do the same to the Gotei 13 and Vaizards. I wonder how many time chamber chapters we have to look forward to

On another note, i do hope we see the reappearance of Old Man Zangetsu.

Kubo, I am disappoint.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Crap I can't believe they are doing the "time here is different" training. DBZ all over again.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

He's really running out of ideas.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    "It's like the entire town was transported somewhere"

"You mean... this has something to do with Ichigo"

Errr... I felt like this was a little out of place here, some strange logic. Well, those 3rd range side characters have been out of the story for so long I do not remember precisely what they know about Ichigo.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

First of all, did anyone else notice that last chapter this world was cut off from time and space, and now time just runs slower. HE DOES NOT THINK AHEAD AT ALL. Now he just ignores what he said last chapter and just says time is "denser" there. So there's just more mass per volume of time, obviously. I like how his explanations just dumbs down to, "to put it in numbers, I'd say 2000 times denser." And can anyone inform me what the hell the Kouryuu Current is? Was this this mentioned before or was this crap made up on the spot to?
    Last edited by Sam98034; Fri, 06-18-2010 at 01:57 AM.

Isshida's dad might be there still...

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    First of all, did anyone else notice that last chapter this world was cut off from time and space, and now time just runs slower. HE DOES NOT THINK AHEAD AT ALL. Now he just ignores what he said last chapter and just says time is "denser" there. So there's just more mass per volume of time, obviously. I like how his explanations just dumbs down to, "to put it in numbers, I'd say 2000 times denser." And can anyone inform me what the hell the Kouryuu Current is? Was this this mentioned before or was this crap made on the spot to.?

I think it is suppose to just be LOL.

Bleach is LOL for quite some time now.

All is forgiven if in the next chapter Ichigo and his Dad are leaving the training space ship with Ichigo saying, "Thanks for teaching me the final Ka-me-ha-me-ha Dad!" And they Immediately go to Confront Cell, at least before Tatsuki and Krillin can. Please Kubo, don't string this along, we ALL know what's going to happen, just fucking do it.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

And here's me just realising the hollow mask is SSJ3 mode.

I just love how this is the official Kubo bashing forum now.