Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 408

Does Kubo actually think he's Ichigo?

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post

Does Kubo actually think he's Ichigo?
    Nope, he's Aizen, he has them glasses. But it's before his transformation...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I propose every sentence in this forum ends with "just as aizen planned"
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Tite kubo is writing this all according to aizen's plan.

soo is it Titty kubo? Or Teetay Kubo?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    Tite kubo is writing this all according to aizen's plan.

soo is it Titty kubo? Or Teetay Kubo?
    lol, its 'Tee-tay'. The letters in japanese always have the same pronunciation; I = ee and E = ay, just as Aizen planned.

I always thought his name was pronounced "tight." Oh man, this is nuts! His name is so easy to make fun of. Maybe this is why he's such a boob.

Blog Entries
    Good rep to whoever follows the rules, bad rep for who doesn't, just as aizen planned

Was it just me, or did Aizen slash Gin at the end there? This makes me believe that all that Aizen has planned, has gone just as Gin planned, which is exactly just as Aizen planned.

OMG, I just realized I had to type this, just as Aizen planned.

thats what i thought, until i looked at the next page. but ichigo is obviously fighting some internal battle, trying to take zangetsu's chakra

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    thats what i thought, until i looked at the next page. but ichigo is obviously fighting some internal battle, trying to take zangetsu's chakra, just as aizen planned
    Fixed.

Do hope to see old man zangetsu, that would inject some whitebeard into the chappy.......

Just as aizen planned!

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Fighting Zangetsu inside of him would allow him to fuse him with the hollow inside of him so he can get so freaking powerful! After that Aizen would absorb him. Aizen can't handle that awesome power so Gin rips out the Hougyoku and absorbs it! But then Aizen will consume Gin from the inside! Just as Aizen planned!!

But then Ichigo's dad will try and fight Aizen and fail. After this Ishida's dad will appear, fight Aizen and also fail. Just when they are about to be killed Ishida's dad and Ichigo's dad will fuse, thereby creating the most powerful yet goofy warrior ever, called Ryushin Then Aizen will go Shikai, yet Ryushin will still be able to keep control of Aizen. After coming close to being delcared an epic fail, Aizen will finally go Bankai, which would cause some to think Ryushin has met his match.

Aizen will launch a big ball of evil energy hypnosis thingy at Ryushin, which after apparantly struggling with Ryushin will throw right back Aizen. Aizen, now left with nothing to do but grunt in anger, will further be shocked as Ryushin comes right up to him and goes Shikai for the first time. This will lead to more mandatory chapters which show Ryushin battering Aizen, but all of a sudden Aizen will finally be able to hypnotize Ryushin, and thus he will absorb him too! Thinking he is complete, Aizen will go dancing around. But there is a twist...

I think I have written enough of a plot line to keep Bleach going for the next year so I'll stop.
    Last edited by DB_Hunter; Mon, 06-21-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    ... but all of a sudden Aizen will finally be able to hypnotize Ryushin, and thus he will absorb him too! Thinking he is complete, Aizen will go dancing around. But there is a twist...
    [continuation]
    ...Ryushin is actually inside Aizen, and frees Ichigo from the hypnosis, and then turns back into Isshin and Ishidad. meanwhile. outside, Gin struggles with Aizen, but gets his ass kicked. only that it's a distraction, and Ichigo is charging up a zangetsu getsuga bomb. and kills aizen. or purifies him from his evil hollow tendencies.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Aren't you guys forgetting about Zero squad. *spoiler* No matter what the hell is going to happen, Deus Ex Machina squad will come to save the day, nuff said. If everyone is injured, they will have heal powers. If they're dead, they'll have revive powers. If the town is destroyed, they'll fix that, too.

I think this three months is just so Ichigo can grow a Mullet. Its been painfully obvious in the last 20 chapters, Mullet = Power.