Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 164

Now this was a sweet fucking ep. and im totally diggin Naruto's new look, HUGE improvement.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Why aren't any of these latest episodes using the good animation teams? Don't tell me they burned through the budget with kakashi's death episode...
    You must've missed what I said in the 163 thread, they're basically blowing everything on episodes 166 and 167. So expect awesomeness after next week.

If you want references as to what the episodes will look like, 166 will be similar to 82 (the mourning episode that was dedicated to Shikamaru) and 167 is being done by the director who did Sasuke vs Naruto(133) in part 1.

Blog Entries
    Oh... fuck yeah!

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Why aren't any of these latest episodes using the good animation teams? Don't tell me they burned through the budget with kakashi's death episode...
    As happy as I was to see this animated, you're right. This, to me, is THE most epic fight in the series. Something tells me they'll be back later in this arc, which unfortunately I don't think has as many awesome moments as what we just saw. Meh :-(
    Last edited by Uchiha Barles; Fri, 06-11-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Removed potential spoilers
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by arondruiz View Post
    You must've missed what I said in the 163 thread, they're basically blowing everything on episodes 166 and 167. So expect awesomeness after next week.

If you want references as to what the episodes will look like, 166 will be similar to 82 (the mourning episode that was dedicated to Shikamaru) and 167 is being done by the director who did Sasuke vs Naruto(133) in part 1.
    are you talking about the epic waterfall fight?!????

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Can someone list / describe Each of pains bodies. And their abilities?

And which bodies/ Abilities have been killed so far?

Thanks.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by To Young View Post
    Can someone list / describe Each of pains bodies. And their abilities?

And which bodies/ Abilities have been killed so far?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki
    @Darth: Each of the Pain bodies supposedly represents and is referred to as one of the six domains of the desire realm from Bhuddism. Tendo is Japanese for the 'God' realm and refers to the Pein body with the push/pull power. (Pushes & Pulls - cooldown is proportional to power - minimum of 5 seconds.

The other domain body pairs are:
    - Asura (demigod) domain -> Puppet looking guy (blades/rockets)
    - Hell domain -> Guy who summons the giant tongue stealer head thing(resurrects bodies, detects/kills liars
    - Animal domain -> Summoner (summons beasts)
    - Human domain -> Closed eye soul stealer (reads memories, steals souls)
    - Hungry Ghost domain -> Absorber(absorbs ninjutsu)
    Absorber Pain and Push/Pull Pain are left standing.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen View Post
    are you talking about the epic waterfall fight?!????
    yeah, I doubt it will have the same budget as that episode but either way it should be amazing.