Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 498

Naruto Chapter 498

mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing | Direct Download

I love Kushina.
    The page with Minato holding her on his arms was awesome.

And I kinda suspected Naruto got his speech from her...

Haha, the Bloody Habanero... love it!

Nice chapter. I hope we find out more about her "special" chakra.

Well, at least we now know that's Naruto wear bright orange for a reason.

Blog Entries
    Holy crap, epic foreshadowing!

There was actually a reason why the ninja looked like a fucking traffic cone?? Damn... hats off to Kishimoto, i'm impressed.

Was I the only one creeped out by Naruto kind of hitting on his mom? And ginger Naruto? That would have looked odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Haha, the Bloody Habanero... love it!

Nice chapter. I hope we find out more about her "special" chakra.
    Her 'special' chakra has to be something pretty fierce if it was able to stop the Kyubi and hold him there long enough to have a nice little chat.

Yellow and Red make Orange. Nicely played!

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

I thought I was reading freaking Archie comics there for a while. And Little Minato is one cute kid. The earlier generations are totally way better than the later one. After the series is over, I hope Kishi writes a prequel starting with the first hokage when he was young masturbating on a treetop.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    You want to see the first hokage when he as young... masturbating on a treetop...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

This chapter made me as happy as Bleach made me rage, it actually drew tears. Happy chapter =^_^=
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I really enjoyed that chapter for once. Naruto and his mom were very endearing. Got the nasty taste out of my mouth from the recent Bleach Chapter.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Wow that was just adorable! That tomato head scene nearly killed me with laughter xD. This was a wonderful surprise of a chapter. Orange Hokage xD.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

I called it last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    also, I can't believe no one said it before, so i'll call it.
    Naruto hugs Kuhina.
    The flashbacks always bug me, since I assume that most of the big ninjas, who were\are natural geniuses, got to skip through most school years and became genin\active ninja early on.
    I thought that Minato was the same, considering how young he became the hokage.

I'm having trouble believing that they were just average joe's back when they were kids.

still, good episode, despite the fact I have no idea what she's doing there.

edit: the nine tails knows who she is... maybe there's another reason why Naruto was chosen to be the Jinchushindistrictshinkisjishiki.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo View Post
    After the series is over, I hope Kishi writes a prequel starting with the first hokage when he was young masturbating on a treetop.
    Pedo? Wth?

Anyway, bad ass chapter.

Really nice chapter, totally awesome hair on kushina.
    -----------------

I called it last week.

The flashbacks always bug me, since I assume that most of the big ninjas, who were\are natural geniuses, got to skip through most school years and became genin\active ninja early on.

I'm having trouble believing that they were just average joe's back when they were kids

still, good episode, despite the fact I have no idea what she's doing there.

edit: the nine tails knows who she is... maybe there's another reason why Naruto was chosen to be the Jinchushindistrictshinkisjishiki.

Kushina said in the chapter that Minato used a bit of her chakra or something to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto, though it doesn't make sense how this bit of chakra can infuse all her memories, personality and everything. Same with Minato in Naruto. Oh well, go Shonen.

I'm having trouble believing that they were just average joe's back when they were kids.
    Well they never said anything about Minato being an average joe while he was a kid, he just attended school just like everyone else. And seeing as he as a kid managed to track and rescue Kushina he was hardly an average joe even as a kid. I mean Sasuke and Neji who are usually called geniuses didn't skip either, don't remember if Itachi skipped though.
    You are here alone again
    In your sweet insanity
    All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
    Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
    When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

Itachi graduated the Academy at 7, was a Chuunin at 10, and an ANBU captain at 13. It has never been revealed exactly how the Academy works but I suspect if you can pass the final test then they'll let you out as a genin no matter what age you are or how many years you've been in the Academy.

Kishimoto did say Naruto failed the final exam 3 times... and conveniently he is the worst student? How that happen I have no idea.

Kushina's extra long hair is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura View Post
    Itachi graduated the Academy at 7, was a Chuunin at 10, and an ANBU captain at 13. It has never been revealed exactly how the Academy works but I suspect if you can pass the final test then they'll let you out as a genin no matter what age you are or how many years you've been in the Academy.
    Don't forget they also mentioned that while Itachi was growing up that there were alot of Wars/Conflicts (same for Kakashi too IIRC). Maybe when people can graduate depends on how badly they need shinobi to protect the village. For example in war time if you can past the test then you get sent to the field even if you haven't finished your studies, however when the village isn't at war there is a lot more barriers to graduating.