Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 407

Bleach Chapter 407

mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing | Direct Download

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I think I've already seen a place where you can train in a different time/dimension space... was years ago in an anime we can not speak of.

geez...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Genin
    Interesting...

Convenient?

KUBOING!

Blog Entries
    Randomest hyperbolic time chamber ever

Can someone explain to me why this piece of shit series is popular again?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Isn't the reiatsu train only supposed to come around once a week? How the hell does everyone keep running into it?
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Lately, I've been getting the feeling that Kubo is recycling panels,Ichigo's face seems really off.

I'm not gonna comment on the rest, it's really that stupid.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Bleach...now I get it! Ichigo's hair is finally about to go yellow!

Don't speak nonsense.

Ichigo is just training within time and space to defeat perfect Aizen who just gained more power by growing longer hair after emerging from his cocoon.

How is that even remotely related to DBZ? I just can't see it.

You know what? I'm excited again.
    I want Aizen to win. Destroy everyone and everything.
    that's what I'm holding on to, complete annihilation of Earth and the Spirit realm.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi View Post
    You know what? I'm excited again.
    I want Aizen to win. Destroy everyone and everything.
    that's what I'm holding on to, complete annihilation of Earth and the Spirit realm.
    There's another agenda, Aizen destroyed that reiatsu train precisely to give Ichigo a training space so that he's crunchier when he assimilates him?

Oh God...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    There's another agenda, Aizen destroyed that reiatsu train precisely to give Ichigo a training space so that he's crunchier when he assimilates him?

Oh God...
    This is a great point, or a huge hole. Aizen is Brilliant, surely he'd have guessed what the Kurosaki's would do, he anticipated EVERY step of the SS arc.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon View Post
    Don't speak nonsense.

Ichigo is just training within time and space to defeat perfect Aizen who just gained more power by growing longer hair after emerging from his cocoon.

How is that even remotely related to DBZ? I just can't see it.
    I lol'd.

Honestly though, if there weren't sites to read the scans online, I don't think I'd even waste my time downloading this crap.

The final Getsuga Tenshou... sounds pretty "exciting"...
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Isshin should train Ichigo to be good. Hold up his little sword and fight without that dumbfounded look on his face.

Stay there for 10 years and come out a man!

edit: yeah ... time chamber ... whoo.. -_-

Insults:

Quote from Aizen: "Reason exists for those who cannot go on without clinging to it."

Again, Aizen goes on trying to sound profound but actually says nothing because Kubo is an idiot.

Ichigo: Anyone else notice that suddenly, out of nowhere, Ichigo becomes a pussy, even after all that other crap he did. Two pages later he grows balls again.

If you look at page 15, Gin gives Aizen lip, and Aizen appologizes. Seriously Kubo...do you know how to keep guys in character? At all? Let's just change everything around because you don't even know what the hell your characters are doing anymore.

Again, on page 9 Kubo tries to foreshadow to even more crap he has to make up later. He's making it hard on himself. Now he has to explain Aizen's "magic" reitsu that Ichigo doesn't know about--oh boy--I can't wait to see his explanation.

Oh yeah...I probably don't even need to mention the stupidity of the Hyperbolic Lame Corridor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Insults:

Quote from Aizen: "Reason exists for those who cannot go on without clinging to it."

Again, Aizen goes on trying to sound profound but actually says nothing because Kubo is an idiot.

Ichigo: Anyone else notice that suddenly, out of nowhere, Ichigo becomes a pussy, even after all that other crap he did. Two pages later he grows balls again.

If you look at page 15, Gin gives Aizen lip, and Aizen appologizes. Seriously Kubo...do you know how to keep guys in character? At all? Let's just change everything around because you don't even know what the hell your characters are doing anymore.

Again, on page 9 Kubo tries to foreshadow to even more crap he has to make up later. He's making it hard on himself. Now he has to explain Aizen's "magic" reitsu that Ichigo doesn't know about--oh boy--I can't wait to see his explanation.

Oh yeah...I probably don't even need to mention the stupidity of the Hyperbolic Lame Corridor.
    go aizen! team existentialism!

Ichigo's sudden loss and gain of balls is notorious, just like how he goes from being the 2nd smartest kid in class (due to him being able to sit and study like a dedicated nerd) to being the regular idiot that he is usually.
    he got that from his father, really. sure, now he's all "I've got to teach you this new magic move, because only you can win over him", but two months ago (real time, in series time it was twenty minutes ago) he was hiding his supernatural heritage from Ichigo. Kurosaki men are idiot, it's in the blood, like the simpsons.

why did we even have this big, awesome(not), super lengthy fight? other than killing (and introducing them) some arrnacers, we're back to step one, in which Aizen wants to kill the poor mortals.

Either Isshin or Ichigo should comment on how weird it is for Aizen to give them a chance to level up before the fight, they have to suspect something...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Way too many pointed remarks and convenient mistakes by Gin at this point for him to not have an ulterior motive. I thought people were ridiculous for speculating this earlier in the series when Gin had just been a gigantic piece of shit to everyone, but the last 5 chapters he has made way too many cryptic comments, he basically reverse psychology'd Aizen into destroying the train when he had to know that Ichigo and Isshin would use that space to get Shounen powerups, and then he "accidentally" dumps them away from Karakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Way too many pointed remarks and convenient mistakes by Gin at this point for him to not have an ulterior motive. I thought people were ridiculous for speculating this earlier in the series when Gin had just been a gigantic piece of shit to everyone, but the last 5 chapters he has made way too many cryptic comments, he basically reverse psychology'd Aizen into destroying the train when he had to know that Ichigo and Isshin would use that space to get Shounen powerups, and then he "accidentally" dumps them away from Karakura.
    Yeah but guess what... it's all according to Aizen's plan.