Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 163

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post

Basically, what I'm asking is, when Pain says "Tendo's power won't return for quite some time.", is he talking about his ability to repair the puppet Pain again, or is he talking about his Almighty Push jutsu.
    I think he's talking about the jutsu, or at least some aspect of it. I figure this is the case because he had all the other Pains jump out in front of god mode Pain as if to protect him.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    I'm also wondering why he can throw Rasenshuriken now. Is it just because he's be able to train it more because Sage Jutsu lets him use it without ruining his arm, or does Sage Jutsu itself allow him to throw it?

If it's the latter, why exactly does it do that? Does having a bunch of Nature chakra just give it the energy it needs to be sustained over a distance?
    The Nature chakra allows him to contain the Rasengan until it hits.

Basically, what I'm asking is, when Pain says "Tendo's power won't return for quite some time.", is he talking about his ability to repair the puppet Pain again, or is he talking about his Almighty Push jutsu.
    He's talking about Almighty Push. Tendo is basically the "name" of the Yahiko-Pain. That Pain can't use any of his powers for some time, and it so happens his only Power is Almight Push.

Continuing the RasenShuriken talk, the Nature chakra allows him to throw it, so he does, avoiding any damage to his arm. If sustaining the jutsu caused damage, he would have found out during training already.

It's the fact that he's detonating a hand-grenade at point blank that inflicts weaker, but definite, damage to himself.
    Now that he can throw it, the problem's solved, only now it actually has a minimum range.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

for 20 seconds of "Please Naruto come back"

Sakura needs to die now!!!!

Apart from that 20 seconds, pretty much every other second is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Continuing the RasenShuriken talk, the Nature chakra allows him to throw it, so he does, avoiding any damage to his arm. If sustaining the jutsu caused damage, he would have found out during training already.
    (...)
    Now that he can throw it, the problem's solved, only now it actually has a minimum range.
    that's what I thought, too. It seems to be the most plausile explanation

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Oh wow..I did just watch this episode.. too bad it ended exactly when it was about to get fun

I couldn't stop laughing when Tsunade told Naruto to take Katsuyu with him
    it was like:
    "It's dangerous to go alone, take this" *hands over a pile of mucus*

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depthcharge View Post
    Apart from that 20 seconds, pretty much every other second is gold.

Including the first 840s?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Asakura50 View Post
    Just watched the episode and Im a little disappointed. Action sequences was cheesy at best could have been more crisp like Itachi vs Sasuke...that was done great...Although the episode was good...I thought a little more work could have been done better...
    They'll make up for it, episodes 166 and 167 are confirmed to be done by Naruto's best possible staff. I'm sure people remember most of these episodes:

166 is being done by Hirofumi Suzuki, who did episodes
    17&19 in part 1 (If you remember a Zabuza episode being awesome, it was these)
    48 in part 1 (Lee vs Gaara)
    82/85 in part 2 (Those Shikarmaru/H&K episodes)
    123 in part 2 (Sasuke vs Deidara)

167 is being done by Atsushi Wakabayashi, who did episodes
    30 in part 1 (Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the forest of death)
    71 in part 1 (Third Hokage vs Orochimaru&First/Second Hokage)
    133 in part 1 (the legendary Sasuke vs Naruto episode)

thats too much! no actually its about perfect timing. Wish they'd make it into a double episode. Without skipping a week of course.