Naruto Chapter 497

mangastream / binktopia

Online Viewing | Direct Download

Blog Entries
    Lol, naruto has his whole freakin family inside of him

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Indeed, his body is pretty overcrowded.

The Kyuubi, Kushina, Minato, Dark Naruto, Itachi's Crow, & the Frog with the key to his seal are all inside of him.

Kushina!!!!!!!

I must admit I liked the chapter. I loved how Kyuubi attacked him at first... how he was RasenShuriken-ed and finally Kushina's appeareance was freaking awesome.

At least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Was his mother inside of Naruto? I thought she was inside the fox... I'll have to read it again later.

I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the last page. I can't wait for Naruto to figure out Kushina's his mom, hopefully he doesn't hit her...

I forgot he had so many entities inside him, talk about having devils and angels on your shoulder, Naruto has an army!
    Tra la la la la! Why do I need a reason?

I'm with Sidinne; I think maybe Minato sealed a part of Kushina inside the fox (somehow). It would make sense, as he would most likely know how dangerous the Kyuubi is, and remember he had it placed inside of him shortly after birth, meaning that unless his mother died during the act, she was around. Quite the sacrifice for your kid though...both parents dying.

Her fingers look fucked up though!

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    "And you call yourself a Jinchuuruki? You should be ashamed." That made me lol. And seriously, wtf. Naruto might as well be Harry Potter.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Her fingers look fucked up though!
    the tips of those 2 fingers are just pressed up against her

Pretty cool chapter. Wasn't expecting this much action crammed into a few pages. Kinda don't like that KB is helping him do what he's supposed to do himself, but oh well. I guess it would be too soon to say Naruto alone can defeat the Kyuubi. That's probably reserved for Sasugay later on.

Did Naruto actually gathered Nature chakra without the need of clones, while in a fight, with Kyuubi nonetheless? Or did I miss something. If he did, that's awesome progress. Hopefully he can already do a quality one handed Rasengan with his own chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Did Naruto actually gathered Nature chakra without the need of clones, while in a fight, with Kyuubi nonetheless? Or did I miss something. If he did, that's awesome progress. Hopefully he can already do a quality one handed Rasengan with his own chakra.
    Naruto isn't physically fighting the Kyuubi, its more of a spiritual battle inside himself. He is able to gather sage chakra because he is sitting still in the room with K-Bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/69878488/8

bottom right panel

I was under the impression he used those clones to use sage mode and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/69878488/8

bottom right panel

I was under the impression he used those clones to use sage mode and stuff
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/69878488/6

Top left panel. His eyes switch to sage mode while he is sitting on the floor with Bee.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    the tips of those 2 fingers are just pressed up against her
    Yea, I know they are, but it still looks a little awkward the way it was drawn.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    That gargantuan Rasengan is pretty sweet. That's a great move to use in a confined space for assassinations. They Kyuubi's Rasengan Blast made another appearance, too.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Pretty awesome chapter, this whole battle looked like naruto trying to catch some legendary pokemon rofl ;P.

But yeah good stuff, more kushina is good too.

Also liked kishi finally used that super rasengan, that was already in one of the games.
    -----------------

Haha, wind shuriken rasengan, I love the effect it has after it hits. Looks like it packs a wallop seeing how it pinned down and weakened the 9 tails. Now ... let Naruto hit Sauske with that =P

So, when Naruto wins this battle, he'll have full control over the 9tails and its power? Or do they become buddy buddy like Bee and his inner beast?

Did anyone else have a wtf moment on the last page? I'm pretty sure not one person would have predicted that.

p.17 "you're only a tiny fragment of my hatred!"
    it looks almost as if the 'hatred' isn't the inherent evil of Kyuubi, it's the hatred other people feel towards him. (judging by the speech bubbles).
    and it wants to suck Naruto in because misery loves company.

as I said, if he wants Kyuubi, he has to talk to him, I don't see any chance for the demon to have 'a change of heart' if Naruto simply beats him up.

also, I can't believe no one said it before, so i'll call it.
    Naruto hugs Kuhina.

(what is she doing there anyway?)

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Jounin
    I believe that at first they where like two equals sharing a body. Kyuubi had full control of his body and Naruto over his. So Naruto couldn't use any of Kyuubi's stuff without permission and Kyuubi couldn't use Naruto's without permission. But that is what this fight will change. Who becomes the master and who becomes the slave.

Gaara wasn't friends with his bijuu but he still had the chakara pool, sand powers, mini-transformation (kyuubi armor) and also the full scale transformation. Granted that Shukaku was weaker then Kyuubi, but that is probably why they could seal Shukaku that way to begin with. Kyuubi was just too strong for that. And that is what is being corrected now. By defeating and weakening Kyuubi and then re-sealing him, they can seal him in a way that Naruto gets all the power.

I also think that if Naruto beats Kyuubi, then he will gain some respect from Kyuubi. He won't be a little weakling anymore. And that might make Kyuubi be more open to actually converse with him. And in time that is what will make them more friendly.

At least thats how i hope it turns out. Seems like the most logical explanation. But then again logic often has no place in a shonen series. Gaara's bijuu powers might be one big plot hole. And Naruto beating Kyuubi might make them BFF's. Who knows.