Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 162

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    just because they didn't show fountains of blood, bones, loose flesh and part of his spine showing out doesn't mean they just "indicated" it.
    but that's the problem. how do you justify having someone get mauled by a rasengan when you cant even show it?

for example, it was one thing to show ichigo with a hole in his chest, but it was clean cut by a high powered energy beam and just looked like a circle cut-out, but a rasengan to the chest sounds like it would be messy.

being meant for 8 year olds was obviously hyperbole, but this show certainly isn't into the kind of stuff elfen lied or hellsing would show.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    The beheaded corpse was shown miles away to a point you can`t posibly see if the body is actually missing a head, while we`re at it, when he got decapitated the camera never actually showed that his head was deatached.

A "real" Rasengan would be far far faaaaaaaaaaaar messier than a clean decapitation, trust me.

The only reason a person got decapitated in the manga is because he is an inmortal so Kishi and get away with it, so it`s not that bad.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

It's not just the sawing effect of the Rasengan either.

There's also the out-of-the-back explosive decompression as per that water tank Naruto used it on.

So not only would it scoop out your face, it would blow the back of your skull off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    It's not just the sawing effect of the Rasengan either.

There's also the out-of-the-back explosive decompression as per that water tank Naruto used it on.

So not only would it scoop out your face, it would blow the back of your skull off as well.
    Best sentence ever.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

How can you say that when you got Vin Diesel gems like these?!?

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time.For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matter"

“It doesn't matter if you win by a second or a mile, winning is winning!”

“I said a 10 second, not a 10 minute car.”