Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 162

Hmm, we didn't see the underground fortress of solitude of Danzo after the blast. I expect him to have a real bad-ass army that makes ANBU look like a bunch of genin.

Loved the last scene how Naruto entered, on top of a toad that is on top of gamabunta and the two other mega frogs besides Bunta.
    In the preview for next week, it seems Naruto learned that Kakashi is dead... (DBZ reference: Gohan goes frantic when he sees that androd 's head is crushed)

And where is Sai?...

Edit:

For the fans (including me)
    Last edited by ASSpirine; Fri, 05-28-2010 at 05:47 AM.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Yet not all of them would be willing to amass their forces and march out knowing there's an unpredictable entity out there that could decimate even Konoha - and they could be the next victim for all they know.
    A couple willing ones I could think of would be Sand and Lightning. Sand because their Kazekage owes his life to Konoha now(plus their recent history), and Lightning because they already introduced the current Raikage and Killer Bee, plus some subordinates. Probably the subordinates will report back to HQ if they see the devastation here and maybe we'll see some support from either of those villages later. They have a common enemy in Akatsuki, anyway-Team Hawk was sporting the red cloud robes when they fought Killer Bee, so as far as Lightning is concerned the Killer Bee kidnapping was Akatsuki's fault.

They NAILED Naruto's return, man. I was happy to see it. I stopped reading the manga shortly after this next fight's conclusion, I wanted the aftermath to be a surprise to me.
    Last edited by DayoftheDante; Fri, 05-28-2010 at 05:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    H-Bomb no jutsu!

And lol, doesn't anyone in this thread care they just killed off Shizune?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    H-Bomb no jutsu!

And lol, doesn't anyone in this thread care they just killed off Shizune?
    I think the impact has lessened after they killed of Jiraiya and Kakashi.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Blog Entries
    Guess Kishimoto was done with her, but if he keeps killing off useless characters filler writers will have a bit of a problem on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante View Post
    A couple willing ones I could think of would be Sand and Lightning.
    My post was a response to TwisT's post where he speculated if some other country might take this opportunity and invade Fire country... I don't see Sand invading Fire at this point, har har.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Guess Kishimoto was done with her, but if he keeps killing off useless characters filler writers will have a bit of a problem on their hands
    Like Pain himself kind of said, a war doesn't feel like a war if people don't die and suffer. But it's the truth that after Kakashi kicked the bucket the death of a secretary is a bit... underwhelming. Especially when that death was followed by a bloody nuclear explosion removing the whole village from the cartographers' list of locations.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    The greatest village got decimated in a matter of seconds. I wonder how this will shift the power balance. Will some other big village invade now? Now would be the chance. How strong can they be after this? Even some of the smaller great villages could make their move now.
    Depends on how good their intel is.

If they only knew of Konoha's destruction, then a few stupid ones might.

If they also knew that Pain's trying to stop war and all that stuff, then invading Konoha only makes deciding the next target easier for our Almighty Pushover.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Great now Naruto can try to become the Hokage of a giant crater.

Although I recently read about ideas about sealing the oil leak and making canals using nukes. That is, using weapons of war for peaceful purposes. So perhaps there are ninjas out there who use their techniques not to fight but create stuff, like ninja-engineers. Maybe they have some build house (no) jutsu they can just slap together a city with.

Remember when Pain said they were gathering the Bijuu to create weapons that could destroy entire villages?

Why does he need the Bijuu when clearly he can do that already?

Or...is the Almighty Push actually powered by the Bijuu they've captured, and we just saw the Akatsuki's ultimate weapon?

Konan said this jutsu takes years away from Pain's lifespan. You can't really go around spamming a jutsu like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Konan said this jutsu takes years away from Pain's lifespan. You can't really go around spamming a jutsu like that.
    You don't spam nukes, all you have to do is use them once and general fear will take care of the rest

Well, he can take out a village like that, but what if there was a Bijuu defending it? A huge tailed beast could possibly jump up and wack him out of the sky. So althought it was possible with Konoha this time, it might not be so easy in a village that has its Bijuu, its Kage (who isn't using all his or her power to heal people), and its other forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Well, he can take out a village like that, but what if there was a Bijuu defending it? A huge tailed beast could possibly jump up and wack him out of the sky. So althought it was possible with Konoha this time, it might not be so easy in a village that has its Bijuu, its Kage (who isn't using all his or her power to heal people), and its other forces.
    There are no Bijuu's left except the Kyuubi in Naruto. So that's out of the question.
    And those who also had a jinchuuriki were easily captured by the other akatsuki members, so I dont think they would have posed a possible threat to Pain.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Remember when Pain said they were gathering the Bijuu to create weapons that could destroy entire villages?
    He said that he would create a weapon that would be able to destroy countries. The magnitude of such a weapon would be much bigger than the one he just used. He wants to spread pain. The bigger the jutsu, the more pain will he cause. And that's what he's after.

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine View Post
    There are no Bijuu's left except the Kyuubi in Naruto.
    Sasuke failed. The eight-tails jinchuuriki wasn't captured.

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage View Post
    He said that he would create a weapon that would be able to destroy countries. The magnitude of such a weapon would be much bigger than the one he just used. He wants to spread pain. The bigger the jutsu, the more pain will he cause. And that's what he's after.

Sasuke failed. The eight-tails jinchuuriki wasn't captured.
    To destroy a country means to destroy its economics, its cities etc. I don't think you should take it so literally that the whole country will be vanished.

Forgot about killer bee, I kinda skipped that part
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine View Post
    To destroy a country means to destroy its economics, its cities etc. I don't think you should take it so literally that the whole country will be vanished.
    No. He really said that he would make a weapon strong enough that it would lay waste an entire country in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Well, he can take out a village like that, but what if there was a Bijuu defending it? A huge tailed beast could possibly jump up and wack him out of the sky.
    That's dumb. There has to be dozens of jutsu you could use to blast someone out of the sky. Or one of the many hugeass summons they've shown.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    That's dumb. There has to be dozens of jutsu you could use to blast someone out of the sky. Or one of the many hugeass summons they've shown.
    Or.. a kunai?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Or.. a kunai?
    Kunais are the ki blasts of this show, they exist for the purpose of being dodged

Naruto's dynamic entrance smells, looks and feels like something Gai sensei taught him.

And next jutsu he performs would be from Kakashi, yes Thousand years of pain on Pain nirvana.

Doesnt matter then there are people who wants to slap Tenten, or people who wants to mourn for Shizune. The action now is with Naruto and heck yeah, about time!