Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 405

Reading Bleach prior to anything else makes whatever follows that much better.

maybe gin will stab matsumoto right in the valley of the gods and ichigo will go hollow mode again and kill everyone.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    And then everything will go as Aizen planned.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I've been thinking about the mask changes and ichigo. I'm on my phone so I can't check something but aren't the vaizard's masks pure white? could it be that each change in ichi's masks be some sort of limiter/release of hollow powers? like the more he is able to unlock the less color we see but at the same time he is still afraid to use it all at once. so in a way he is able to stay in hollow form for longer periods of time with each power up he gets but isn't able to use it to its fullest unless its his hollow self that does it. what got me thinking is what gin said to ichi at the end of the chapter that he seems weaker than their previous meeting and what ulq said about him able to stay with the mask on for longer periods of time

The more shit Aizen spill out, the uglier he would be when he finally admit defeat.

Um...I don't think you have been keeping up on the Manga. Aizen can't be defeated. He has said this a lot. Haven't you heard him talk about how big his penis is? Even if he was just lying, Aizen could easily just talk any of his opponents to death--they'll never see (hear) it coming!