Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 161

How can Konohamaru fights with his ridiculously long scarf, he should have tripped a few times and get strangled by it...

I have a feeling (canon wise) that Konohamaru has hit more people with his rasengan then Naruto did.
    I really thought this was a filler ep.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Ya, that scarf needs to go, I was REALLY hoping Pain was going to grab it and nearly kill him with it so he would realize he has to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine View Post
    How can Konohamaru fights with his ridiculously long scarf, he should have tripped a few times and get strangled by it...
    He's a ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    He's a ninja.

Naruto steps in dog poop
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Yes, well, Konohamaru is probably a GOOD ninja.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    extremely boring and unnecessary episode...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    How is it pointless? a pain body died, 4 to go
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Great episode... Exciting, tense, and SO EFFING cool to see how far Konohamaru has come...

He's going to surpass Naruto one day. I love how he's already learned how to "share" info between clones, and how quickly he broke down the enemy jutsu... Sarutobi Konohamaru indeed.

lucky....

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    How is it pointless? a pain body died, 4 to go
    if he's really done for, then it's even more boring.
    defeated by a kage-bushin + rasengan combo... so *fresh*
    and all that "ARRR WE WON'T TELL U ABOUT NARUTO" talk again.

if konohamaru is going to be a second naruto, I'd be dissapointed
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 05-23-2010 at 05:09 PM.

there's no way hes down for good... i can't accept that... seeing as how jiraiya and kakashi are both dead after fighting pain... they can't just let konohamaru kill one of them with a rasengan...

i don't think it was boring though, i just kept wanting to see what was going to happen next.. it's nice to see the other characters get some airtime, i skip all fillers so i never get to see them... i'd really like to see neji, hinata, rock lee, shino and kiba

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

The Pains are already dead, remote controlled zombies. Even Jiraiya made the mistake of thinking they would die just like any normal dudes, only to have them backstab him later. A single rasengan, while dangerous to normal humans (except in fillers), should do little to a zombie.

However, I think his point was the fact he managed to save Ebisu. Assuming they have enough wits to escape now. Or burn the body to ashes while it's still unmoving - assuming they possess a sufficient jutsu.