Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 404

Bleach Chapter 404

mangastream / binktopia

Online Vieiwng | Direct Download
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 05-19-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Indeed.

Gin. Please kill em all already.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    I concur.
    very much so
    -----------------

wtf did I just read?

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    very much so
    Indubitably
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

good grief

Quote Originally Posted by Gin
    "Get it? Everything's fucked now."
    quoted for truth

Chapter was pretty horrible, but Gin's awesome to look at.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Ok, two especially stupid things:

pg. 8
    Aizen: "If it only takes one swing to erase something, then after three or more swings, its specialness should disappear as well."

What the hell? Is that supposed to be profound? How the hell is that deep? It doesn't even make any sense. Who the hell writes Aizen's script?

Pg. 13-14

Ichigo: "How can you even be sure about what's going to happen to yourself?"

Gin: "Oh my, I didn't think you'd say *that.* The way you phrased that makes it seem like your own death is a given."

How so? How does that phrase make it seem like his own death is a given? How do you get from A to B without a crazy imagination? Is there something lost in translation or is Kishi an idiot? He does realize we can't know what he's thinking, correct?

Also, didn't Gin use to have a funny way of talking before? What happend to that?
    Last edited by Sam98034; Thu, 05-20-2010 at 02:35 AM.

Aizen confirmed for foot fetishist?

Gin really must be the only sane one in the insane world that is Bleach.

KIMOCHI~II

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Ahh well Matsumoto will pop out next time and suffocate Gin between her boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Ichigo: "How can you even be sure about what's going to happen to yourself?"

Gin: "Oh my, I didn't think you'd say *that.* The way you phrased that makes it seem like your own death is a given."

How so? How does that phrase make it seem like his own death is a given? How do you get from A to B without a crazy imagination? Is there something lost in translation or is Kishi an idiot? He does realize we can't know what he's thinking, correct?
    because ichigo is fighting gin and he should be assuming hes going to win and kill gin himself, but he implied that gin should be worried about aizen turning on him

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    I concur.
    I acquiesce. This has been sad. I remember the good the time we would think about how awesome these captains and enemies were, and what crazy powers they would whip out, and it's been one major disappointment after another.

Not even a Kenpachi Bankai could save this cause they would mess that up too.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    because ichigo is fighting gin and he should be assuming hes going to win and kill gin himself, but he implied that gin should be worried about aizen turning on him
    Like I said, a stretch. How can a simple question like "aren't you worried about what's going to happen to you with a guy like that?" imply that Ichigo is assuming he's going to die by Gin's hand, Aizen is going to kill everyone else, and THEN Gin has to wonder what's going to happen to him because there is no way he would wonder about that unless all that other stuff occured first.

It's just simple reasoning. Sometimes you play the devils advocate in certain situations to make people think, but Ichigo is not even going that far.

redcat's reading of the line is correct. Aizen's weird ass line is presumably a translation error.

Is there any good reason they are fighting Aizen with 0 Bankais?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    redcat's reading of the line is correct. Aizen's weird ass line is presumably a translation error.

Is there any good reason they are fighting Aizen with 0 Bankais?
    Lol shut up, don't go blaming kubo's shitty writing on the translator

I second that. The Bleach manga forum should just be a Kubo bashing forum. I might have been wrong, but that's still no reason to defend Kubo. You should give back some constructive feedback on how to better insult Kubo, instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I second that. The Bleach manga forum should just be a Kubo bashing forum. I might have been wrong, but that's still no reason to defend Kubo. You should give back some constructive feedback on how to better insult Kubo, instead.
    Exactly, and for the sake of consistency even if Kubo does manage to do something right for once we should still do out best to analyticity explain why it sucks

I just realized, at this point I honestly think Aizen's bankai wouldbe a literal plot-hole.