Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 271

Blog Entries
    That might be a troll, the subs aren't working for me

Anyway i can't believe they actually reused the animation from soul carnival 2 in this week's episode, how fucking cheap can you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    That might be a troll, the subs aren't working for me.
    Make sure you have the new version

[4253AB7D] didn't have subs. [5FF99426] does.

Genin
    OMG! Definitely enjoyed that one!

Genin
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    That might be a troll, the subs aren't working for me

Anyway i can't believe they actually reused the animation from soul carnival 2 in this week's episode, how fucking cheap can you get?
    Re-use, ummmm they pulled the animation from the episode to do the parts for soul carnival. If anything re-used it, it would have been soul carnival. Fucking cheap? Seriously? What are you going to spend more production money to "RE-DO" parts of an episode again? That's pointless money down the drain, take a minute and really look at how much it would cost to go back and re-do something that was slated as done. It's entertainment most people are in it to make money and have fun, the company is probably accomplishing both.

Oh wow this one made going through all the previous episodes worthwhile. For me this definitely got me hooked from start to finish and left me asking questions :P

they censored ishida losing his arm:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/349/15/
    but uliqorra lost his a few mins later. doesn't make much sense.

also, ichigo was supposed to throw uliqorra's arm back at him, not that huge rock. the arm would have been funnier.

im surprised they drew the hole in ichigo's chest instead of something like this:
    http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6397/image1za.png

I thot I missed an ep judging from the first 15 secs of this one. talk about spoilers. what was the point exactly?

It was good after the first half... before that I think the idea was

"Let's see how many times we can reuse the same sequence!"

That was a pretty great ep i must say, except for the always annoying "Kurosaki-kun, Kurosaki-kun ,Kurosaki-kun ,Kurosaki-kun".... atleast call him Ichigo to change things up a little :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

yep that bitch is the most annoying character.

The only cool thing about this episode was Ichigo's transformation. I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time, only watched for this. I think I'll watch the next episode, too, but after that, I probably won't watch the anime again until abouts where we're at now with the manga (which, judging by how many episodes it'll take to get there, will be over 9000).

Just finished downloading and am greatly looking forward to the episode! Thanks for posting!

Didn't we get fillers because the anime was so close to the manga?

Anyways, very sweet episode. So Ichigo finally has a real Super Saiyan moment. I only missed the "I won't forgive you!" line .
    I always thougth his bankai was the SSJ equivalent, but this is more like it. It would be funny as hell if the shows it to the other Vizard and they still think he's a weakling

Edit: with all of the "I'm too damn powerless" speach, I was hoping for a Inoue power boost..

Hot Damn! That was soooo sick! Hollow Ichigo owns everything! Bring on Commander Yamato! Like that would ever happen....

Great episode all around! Would have liked a little more tortured screams coming for Ichigo tho. When he yells in his mask/hollowform it sounds soooooo badass!

Yeah... somehow i still think the new and improved Super Hichigo would get his ass handed to him if he were to fight the Captain Commander ^^

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

I was left with an impression this is Hichigo, not Ichigo. There didn't seem to be too much of Ichigo left there because he didn't spend half the fight talking. Hichigo is the one who knows how to fight, Ichigo the one how to talk. So, if he reverts back to normal, who knows if he can get back to this form again. Or do anything but fight senselessly in it (which would be a welcome change of pace but not welcomed by his friends).

It was a decent episode, I have to admit that, after Ichigo was gone and Hichigo was performing.

Well that was awesome.

Not entirely sure I understand the powerup, but it kind of seems like he really did die, and now he's a for real Hollow instead of some kind of Human/Hollow hybrid.

The censorship continues to make me sad in this series. Without even reading the manga I could tell that Ishida was supposed to have lost his arm at that point. After calling it out you just knew there was no way Ulquiorra was just going to singe it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    I was left with an impression this is Hichigo, not Ichigo. There didn't seem to be too much of Ichigo left there because he didn't spend half the fight talking. Hichigo is the one who knows how to fight, Ichigo the one how to talk. So, if he reverts back to normal, who knows if he can get back to this form again. Or do anything but fight senselessly in it (which would be a welcome change of pace but not welcomed by his friends).

It was a decent episode, I have to admit that, after Ichigo was gone and Hichigo was performing.
    I was really hoping that was the case, but if it really was Hichigo he'd be all cocky and wise-cracking and shit.

This just seems more like straight up berserk Hollow. Just like when the Vizard were training him and he transformed into a Hollow.

I have been waiting so long for this episode, and it didn't disappoint.
    Yay!
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGardenGnome View Post
    Re-use, ummmm they pulled the animation from the episode to do the parts for soul carnival. If anything re-used it, it would have been soul carnival. Fucking cheap? Seriously? What are you going to spend more production money to "RE-DO" parts of an episode again? That's pointless money down the drain, take a minute and really look at how much it would cost to go back and re-do something that was slated as done. It's entertainment most people are in it to make money and have fun, the company is probably accomplishing both.
    Don't double post you idiot

Nice comback Potsy.